Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kinda bud is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Codvett, Mar 29, 2016.

1. i just bought this and don't know the origin can someone help me? It has a little purple in the bag but not much

Attached Files:

2. Snozzberry Kush.

• Like Like x 1
  3. its pot fool!

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's about as definitive as drinking a blind bottle of mineral water and telling you what brand it is. But ya that's about as close as you'll ever come to knowing without getting it from a reliable dispensary and or grow it yourself or a buddy.

In terms of your bud it looks good but no ones going to be able to tell you or help point you in the direction of what kind of bud you got...

• Like Like x 2
  5. That's definitely either sativa or indica. Or it could be a hybrid too.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Only person who can tell you what it is, is the person who grew it. Just smoke it and enjoy homie.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nobody here can tell you what it is, but it looks like a good healthy nug.

8. Looks good though.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

9. No one can guess strain from a picture alone, dude. I will tell you though, that shit looks tasty. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

jah!/*d$*:smoking: