What kind of Yield can I expect??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by memiked, Aug 3, 2004.

1. I know this is a very open question but I just want to know about how many grams I could expect when using an indoor hydro ez flow system and using a 250 watt hps to flower it?

I am basically asking am I looking at an ounch qp half poung full pound ect. Just a general idea of what to expect. Also my plants will only be 2 ft at time of flowering.

Thanks

2. the basic and general guide for inside growing at a 3 month period(4 weeks veg 8 weeks flower)is 2 oz per plant in soil and 4 oz per plant in hydro.....thats just a rough guide....laters

3. Thanks for your help sounds good, Its 3 plants so 4 each would be awesome even 1 or 2 ozs each would be lovely hehe.

Another question is if at 3 weeks into veg the plants are the height that I want them to stay at is it okay for me to go ahead and start flowering?

Thanks for the Help!

4. what height your plants are at the time you change to flower you can expect youe plants to atleast double insize in some cases they can triple insize......so if you wanted your plant to be 3ft tall you would go to flower at 1 ft tall aprox.......this again is avery rough guide......it will always vary with diferent plants and strains......but still its a guide that i use and other growers do too.....laters jay

5. Hello All,
    So Jay does that mean if they were like 9 inches now and can only be 2 feet at most should i switch over light for flower now ?

Please help concerned member =)

6. well yeh....but they dont like being put into veg to early.....if hei=ght is a prob maybe you should look into LST......laters jay

7. What is Lst?

8. low stress training

9. Yeah man. Plants at least double in size once in flower. I just had a couple go from about 10 inches in veg, to 6 feet in flower. And I topped them!! lol If I didn't, they woulda been at least 8 feet.

Try topping it, and tieing it down. YOu should get a sweet yield that way in hydro.