What kind of yield can i expect???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ColoradoKB23, Dec 17, 2007.

1. So as ive said im starting as soon as i get my equipment. Im probably gonna end up growing 5-6 White Widows because the deal me and a friend had with the Big Bud x Durban Poison didnt work out. So for all of you who have grown white widow before, what kind of yield can i expect for each Plant????

2. depends on the lighting what are you going to be using.

3. We are using a 400 watt lamp with Metal Halide for the 3-4 weeks of Veg and a HPS for the 10 Weeks of flower. for ferts we are using the Fox Farm 3 pack with grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom. We are also using fox farm Ocean Forest soil and 5 gallon buckets. By the way...when they say that White Widow yields 400-450 grams does that mean per plant or per square meter??? Thanks!!

4. Anyone???? Can you White Widow Growers tell me what your average yields were per plant???

5. i would guess 1/2 to 2 per. cliche but true: it all depends on how you grow it

6. you're pushing your limits with that many plants under a 400w. you may get better results if you grow 4 plants at a time and top them so they each have two main colas.

7. when they say 4-450 grm = per plant(mmmmmmmmm) also means buy me cause i yield a lot;) ,its the same as nutrients they say put 2-4ml per litre but thats based on using 1000watt hid lights,its the same principal for yields,loosely, also depends on the way you tend to your ladies,heat,light,nutes gettin balance right,co2 enrichment..the list goes on:rolleyes:

if you only get a 1/2 - 2 oz then doin something wrong mate, 400 watt hid lights should give you around 3 oz per plant but seeds are unpredictable might get more might be less,but be more than 1/2. be 2oz+

but as said earlier would not put 6 under 1 400watt light mate try 3 max, you'll benefit in the end as folks seem2 want yield more than quality so if you did put 6 under then probably get bigger yield than the 3 but the 3 plants will benefit more from the lights than the 6 giving a better quality smoke..................
    my 2 cents mate ,hope this helps happy growing:smoke:

some1 will ellaborate more on the less plants but just check out anywhere that helps show what lights are all about,lumens,spectrum etc;) basic rule though = more wattage = bigger yields..............:D

8. ^^last grow i tried to stuff like 7 plants under a 600w light and got under an ounce off each..this round i decided to veg for an extra month and cut the number of plants in half so now ive got 3 plants hangin out under a 600watthps and 200watts of t5's..its only the fifth week flower (of 12) and i can honestly say that the extra vegetation time and lighting are really helping.

9. 2 to 2.5 oz per plant.

10. K thanks guys i will do 4-5 plants. Definetely not 6 though. So if i do 4 and tend to everything right i should get at least 2-3 oz????

11. 1000 watts roughly lb or more, 400 watter 1/2 to 3/4 lb. might be wrong but my grower yields this,

12. Im thinking if you did Sea of green method you could have more plants??

13. Yes Botanist, we are growing SOG! How many plants can i do with SOG??

14. id double up the halide and hps for flower and invest in 6 t-5's for veg i get by with 15 day clones (12 inches of pearly white roots on a 5 inch plant) 100% survival rate from a 160 $ aeroponic cloner than go straight to flower-skip veg. thats how to get a good SOG goin

15. i grew under a 400 w 3 skunks and got 7 dry oz at the end of it all
    :smoking:

16. Are you assuming you will get a perfect grow getting the most your plant can yeild without losing any yeild to pests/ other problems on your first grow?

Hmm...

17. I've just finished a white widow grow and I got about 10 ounces from 5 plants. I could have got more if I had better soil and pots, so it wasnt too bad.