What kind of work do some of you do?

Discussion in 'General' started by skatealex2, Sep 16, 2012.

1. What do some people here may do for work, career or jobs, etc.?

Personally give some guitar lessons and also thinking about filming weddings since my dad does photography I could pretty much intern once I learn a bit more about filming and how to do it.

Also thinking about playing in a band but understand realities of being a musician so I wouldn't say it's my profession or anything like that right now.

2. Studying horticulture at the moment, planning on working in a retail nursery. Also finished a network admin course, and plan to do some IT work on the side.

Right now, I'm just a college bum :)

3. Hidden camera Rigger/Operator.

3 weeks paid in the palms condos in Vegas w/perdiem :cool:

4. President of venezuela.

5. Network admin.

6. Security Guard at a housing development

7. unemployed student :(

8. computer shit

9. i make boats! lol

engineer

10. Work for the Department of Social Services

11. Mainly, I work at a gas station. I have a permit to conceal carry handguns, and I have one on me when I work. Arizona is probably the easiest state to get a gun, so I don't want to be on the wrong side of a robbery.

I also make money from flipping cars.

12. #12 Knee Deeper, Sep 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2012
    Six days a week, ten hours a day-I buy, process, prep, and sell scrap metals of all kinds, shapes, sizes, and weights. So, yeah, I work at a junkyard, a 'family' owned scrapyard. It's a dead-end job, but- the money I make on the clock, off the clock, and 'on the side' makes all the bullshit I put up with worth it, and to an extent I actually enjoy the work/trade...its a dirty, hard job but, as a hard- working American man, I will do what i've got to do to survive...even if the only thing i've got to do, is to survive, and to make ends meet, including the ends that stem happiness and contentedness with what i've got and who i am......and so on and so forth.

13. Cook at Little Caesars. Sales associate at Hobby Lobby. Just finishing up my degree at Uni for IT though.

14. Produce clerk .. Future CPA :cool:

15. I'm a full time student and part time game-stop sales associate.

16. Stay at home dad, best job I ever had.

17. Oil field, it's awesome, but drug testing is ridiculous, gotta be on your toes with that. But the money is great.

18. I wash dishes

19. I work the front desk at our best western hotel. night shift sucks but hey I get free hotel rooms at any best western in the world lol

20. [quote name='"spakky"']I work the front desk at our best western hotel. night shift sucks but hey I get free hotel rooms at any best western in the world lol[/quote]

Awesome!! ::cool::