Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of weed?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by psycicmind, Jan 7, 2012.

1. I've been looking up different strains online but I'm confused as to which one would be good for me.
    I have epilepsy, and got depression I think because of my medication
    I' just need to know what strains are good for epilepsy and depression.
    Any ideas?

2. I'd go for Indicas.
    First check out weedmaps.com to see what's available near you. Then hop onto Leafly and check the different strains to see what people like them for and why.

Though, you should remember what works for one person might not for someone else

Frankly, the best is to just try different strains and see what you en up liking and what you don't like.

3. try getting an Indica / Sativa blend about 70%/30% the indica should deal with the epilepse whilst the sativa little bit gives your mind a break from depression