Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of weed would you call this? [Edit with pics, 56k)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xsaqzw, Sep 23, 2009.

1. #1 xsaqzw, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009
    I got a quarter of some pretty decent bud today. I usually only smoke the best of the best dank but I thought I would give it a try. The bud is fresh looking and smelling... Not like it came off a brick at all but not like it is nuggy either. It smells nice a fruity too. It is a nice color green and a good amount of hair only just slightly compacted down. It was almost like a ball of bud, that was just a bunch of little peices. There was almost no leaf content though, but no crystals either. And no seeds! At all! What kind of weed would you say this is? I smoked two bowls out of my bong and I feel great :smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-nwa

2. take some pics

3. Eh, I can tomorrow... I don't have access to a camera right now.

4. Why post without pictures?

5. Reminds me of a "softball"-esque deal I stumbled across a while back. Great shit, dense as hell, but just a giant ball, exactly like you described, that broke apart into much smaller pieces

Basically some compacted high-mids, I'd say. Labels differ from place to place...so around here it would be some high-mids (light green, no seeds, better than schwag).

As long as you feel great from it, good deal! Enjoy!

6. that bud is pretty weird looking lol

7. I would say it doesnt look that great to me but I've smoked crappy looking buds and gotten insanely high before. Its not always about looks. (god that sounds cheesy)

8. honestly dude i absolutley NO idea what that could be but ide still smoke it :p

9. Ah, now it does NOT remind me of the product I mentioned before...

I'd say it's just some schwag/mids...still good to get high, but not the best.

Enjoy anyway!

10. that looks like some smoke-able poop...lol:smoking:

11. Looks like some newbie grow's Bud.

12. I don't know but it's getting me fucking RIPPED. Not the mention it smells like exotic but doesnt look like it.

13. That's what I was thinking.

14. it looks like some low quality mids but u can only tell how good it is if u smoke it...so BURN ONE