Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of weed is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by booweed, Apr 20, 2009.

1. #1 booweed, Apr 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2009
    kthen. i edited

2. I don't know what the fuck that shit is, but it ain't weed.

3. the stuff people grow out of their butts.

4. giv the guy a break, he just needed some opinions, chill dogs:smoking:

5. I'm getting some purple pineapple soon this week

6. I can't tell if it's animal, mineral or vegetable. looks like a combo of all three, possible frozen chili :p :D!

7. I highly doubt that's a pic of real weed.

Those hairs look TOO read.

8. Yeah, no weed I have ever seen looks anything like that. It looks photo shopped or something.

9. all someone did was edit a pic of bud with ms paint. its on like every pc.

10. lol if it was real it probably be a cross of Red Delicous & sum purp

11. man you don't even smoke

12. Yeah i do,

ok lets kill this topic now

13. Even though you took the picture down its memory still remains. Man, you aint gotto be so touchy (people on the internet are dorks anyway), shit you don't even have to smoke at all to be a part of GC... just be yourself and people will like you [ cut to after school special ].

14. put the pic back up, who cares if some internet bitches give u shit about it saying its not real