Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Kind of weed is this??!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bdots1979, Feb 6, 2009.

1. #1 bdots1979, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    okay been puffin everyday for a good 7 years now...never smoked thie weed in my life or smelled it...it's nothing special, but it's the smell thats got me curious...it is EXTREMELY sweet n spicy kind of like hot and sour soup from the chinese place...i mean i felt like it cleared all my sinuses when i smelled it..but it tastes like a kinda haze...not a bad high but you know i usually know what im smokin n now im stumped heres some crappy pics from my cell phone...n this weighed a 2.1...pretty fluffy

2. Looks to be a flower from the female cannabis plant. But you can never be too sure now can ya

3. #3 falcon10911, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    Looks like good weed, not every plant has a known strain name.
    I've seen ak-47 that looked a little like that and smelled spicy.

4. it aint ak, i love that shit, what bout the smell tho?

5. huh?

OP- hard to tell from the weak pics, but basd on bud formation, size and coloring, it appears to be some average - slightly above average beasters.....

And how do u know what "haze" tastes like?

6. when are people going to sop asking what strain they have and if its laced?

7. This is the Seasoned Tokers part of the forum, don't most Seasoned Tokers know that other Seasoned Tokers cant tell a strain of weed from online pictures? Cmon man think about it, but from the looks of it id say a mixture of juicy fruit and cat piss ;)

8. i took the pics off, no one really cares anyway..lol

9. i think smokeitdown might be on track.