Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Kind Of Weed Is This?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SSNYC, May 28, 2013.

1. Almost impossible to tell what kind of bud that is. Looks good to me though.

2. #22 Just DAB It, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    Looks like some poorly grown mids IMO, I would never smoke anything like that but I also live in Cali and have access to some amazing Cannabis!

3. if i'm not mistaken you might be able to improve the taste by water curing your weed.

4. that looks disgusting, sell it or make some edibles with it.

5. i dont see how it looks disgusting :confused_2:

6. Does it feel really sticky and a little wet? Maybe it wasn't dried properly giving you that weird taste and also would make the weed less potent. Also wet bud looks nice, really crystally and obviously won't burn good.