Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of weed is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Maddog05, May 15, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

This is the weed i got, what kind is it?

2. Sorry, but no one will be able to tell you.

3. looks like cannabis.

4. we might be able to distinguish it's genetics if you take some high quality close up shots.

5. Looks like a hybrid.
    An indica dominant hybrid.
    That can be manicured a little more

6. Yeah sorry for the crap quality.

7. You're wrong.

8. No, he's not wrong. The truth is no one can really tell you what you have just from looking at a picture. I have consumed dozens of different strains of cannabis that look identical to what you have in that pic. Anyone who tries to tell you that's indica, or sativa, or kush, or northern lights, has absolutely no f'cking clue what they're talking about. The only way to truly know what you have is if you get it from the grower. A dealer can call his bud anything he wants, but it doesn't make it so. And a member of this forum can tell you anything they want about the identity of a bud, but it doesn't make it so. If you are really concerned about the particulars of the strains you smoke, buy from the grower.

9. Fuckin short bus window licker!

Looks like mouldy shizza!

10. Trolls suck

11. yea please dont make threads like this they really are annoying to everyone....i try to be kind but stop with these

12. Not to mention OPs in these threads are always so damn unnapreciative.

I guess I was being a dick but these threads are literally ruining GC.

Random nug in hand with a cellphone camera... It gets old after 5 times a day

13. To me, it looks a bit like Sour Diesel. Not 100% positive, because a: I'm not there and b: the picture quality isn't that great. But from the properties that I can see, it looks like mid-grade sour diesel.

14. Get on the bus too dude!

15. [quote name='"RickJams"']Get on the bus too dude![/quote]

Haha...thats nice...its aight man...but no one can say....though there are alot of ppl who seem to think they are weedologists on this forum

16. [quote name='"swimtothebank"']

Haha...thats nice...its aight man...but no one can say....though there are alot of ppl who seem to think they are weedologists on this forum[/quote]

^^^^So true

17. Yeah I'm glad i got weed. But seriously, I'm new here, and i did not create an account just for this post. I plan on being here for as long as i can. And no i don't try to impress anyone, i am not an experienced weed smoker, so give me a break.

I plan on staying on GC, I'm not an idiot who creates accounts just to ask stupid questions. I'm new here and i did not know that these types of post were an issue. You could have just simply let me known about this nicely, then you wont be such an ass.

And this is not a cell phone camera, it's taken by a webcam.

And someone said "take the bus"

Well i don't ride buses... I don't get what you mean with that.

18. Lol, you post a picture of some nug, and want to know what kind it is.

LOL man. Idk, sometimes a feel people don't think before they post.

I mean this in the best possible way: You have a brain; use it.

19. check out the apprentice section if you're new to smoking you will find many questions like yours and it will be a better suited people for ya brethren

20. #20 Maddog05, May 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2012
    Of course i was thinking before i posted this. If you don't like what you see in this post, then just leave. This post is not against the rules, calm the fuck down lol.

I posted a picture of a "specific strain" and asked what type it is just out of curiosity. But yeah, i got enough answers here. My picture quality sucks anyways.

You may not roll the way i do, you may just be the type of person who says fuck it, and just wants to smoke the joint down. But I'm the type of person who actually wants to know what I'm smoking, i don't know why, It's just of curiosity, I'm also not an experienced smoker like you are. Stop giving a new member a hard time with this, how would you like it if you were totally new to the forum, and all you got was a bunch of people putting you down about asking a simple question about a strain?