Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of weed does this look like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MacsFaded, Dec 7, 2011.

1. #1 MacsFaded, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
    We were told it was sweet tooth dro
    $20 a gram
    What strain is this?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks good to me

3. I'm no expert but if I paid 20 bucks a gram I'd expect no leaves and better looking buds. Looks like you bought the last of his bud because those look like buds that would be found at the bottom of a bag, if you know what I mean.

4. Looks good, smoke up!

5. No one is going to be able to identify your bud from a picture, especially not one of that quality. Seriously, search a bit and realize this thread is posted nearly every day with the same results.

If you aren't buying directly from a grower or dispensary, chances are, it is just some random bud and the name doesn't matter.

6. From the pics it looks legit, pretty crystaly.

7. looks good i guess, i'd rather have gotten a single nug rather than a bunch of random pieces..

for $20 most people get a "dub," which is at least 1.3-1.4 grams. personally for $20 i'll get 1.4 of dank.

8. Thats some UbbaBubbaDooba Kush.

9. That, my friend would be drugs. That is all I can tell you.

10. Looks like some shit we're gonna be hittin up pretty soon.

11. if u get high then its been worth it

12. Thanks guys would you say it's mid-grade?

13. Looks good but not like the hydro grown I get. Looks like some average homegrown from out here. I am pretty sure it was soil grown. Prolly indoor. Doesnt look like the grower flushed the plant before harvest either. But thats something you will taste when you smoke it.

But more importantly, who gives a shit what the internet thinks, spark that up!

14. looks like the mids I get. I think you overpaid, but than again i wouldent know unless i smokes some.

15. Looks a bit like the kind of weed that gets you high.:smoke:

16. Let us know how it is...

20 is a lot for BC damn

17. Looks like some reggie bush
    Lol just regular mids

18. It'll get you high hopefully. Don't worry about it just smoke it.

19. a halfassed trim job.