Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what kind of weed does this look like?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mikeymon, Dec 22, 2010.

1. just bought, i was trying to get a quarter of mids for 45 but my guy said he could only get me an 8th of "good stuff" instead so i said ok... i think i may have just gotten an 8th of mids... it smells really strong which is a good sign but its also pretty dry... also does that look like an 8th to you? sorry i cant get like a high quality close up so its probably hard to tell but yeah thanks:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. It looks like the no name beasters that are everywhere. If you paid 45 I suspect thats what it is. No way to tell the weight for sure, get a scale. But yes it looks like an 8th from a guess.

3. Looks like some mids i had awhile back. Is the bud hard and dry?

4. yeah its hard and dry

5. also im from virginia idk about you

6. mids. and looks like 5 gs

7. What part? 703 here.

8. looks like some kieffed beasters to me.

9. same here you know where manassas is

10. Im there everyday.

You in the park?

11. those are definetly beasters. I had some a few weeks back that looked exactly like that. When i first copped the sack i was a bit upset but after sniffing the bud and smoking it my dissapointment went away :hello: looks can be decieving. grind it up and see what it smells like cause that should definetly be a good indicator

12. yeah i live like right near there right near signal hill

my mind is blown right now

also thats my favorite biggie song

13. Damn, i work near there.
    Always nice to find a bro in VA.
    Hell, that bud looks similar to what i picked up last week, who knows you could have the same dealer as me.

14. thatd be crazy do you go to school

15. Looks to me like some generic no-name bud.. I'd smoke it! xD

16. I went to B-Ville for a good bit, but dropped out and finished highschool 3 year early.

Im guessing you go to Stonewall? or went?

17. Seems like a fine pickup if you can't get dank. Personally, I would just pay 15 more and get some real nice buds but if that's more than an eighth it's worth it.

18. Looks like an 8th or a little more or a little less. Looks better than mids so dont be upset!

19. Please tell me you didn't put your weed on a scanner and cover it with a piece of paper?
    I'm guessing you flipped the image? lol

20. I can smell the zona through the screen...