Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of weed do you have?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by proffitt619, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Hey I got some pretty good stuff right now. Deadhead by far is the best I gave. I was just wondering if you knew what you had and how you're liking it. I always looooce to hear about all the kinds of weed people smoke.

~Katie~

2. Some kind of dank the dealer called "Mountain Breeze". :smoke: Amazing.

3. well i have about a gram of blueberry medical :] and like a teeny nugget of "Blue dream" that im saving in my 4/20 jar. and a small nug of blue dream im smoking on... a nice stoney feeling :] the blueberry is more of a productive high.. i get energized and wanna do stuff

4. 1/8th of Northern Lights :)

5. Amnesia usually :smoke:

6. bubbaa k, all day

7. Very nice. Medical stuff is the best! It allows you to have a nice selection. And what stoner doesn't want a nice selection of pot. :p

8. i'm smokin blue widow.. my caregiver said its the cross of original blueberry and white widow.. its dank you bet.

9. #9 proffitt619, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Very nice crossbreed. I love love love white widow! I bet that's AMAZING! :)

10. Smoking on some Blue Magoo here in Portland OR, where the bud flows like wine.

11. Bermaberry :)

12. I've got about .4 of Purple Urkle, .3 of Green Crack, and about 1.3 of Purple Kush right now. Probably going to have to burn that PU and GC, both are almost 2 weeks old now and been sitting in a baggie. No mason jar for me :(

13. Colorado Fire. Always different strains.

Right now:

Purple Dragon
    Golden Goat
    Green Crack Kush

Like it all.

14. Agreed, love widow...and have had both but never as a crossbreed...bet it slammin..:hello::smoke:

15. I got Blue Dream. It's pretty good.

16. #17 proffitt619, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    So so true

17. that's what im workin with right now & some purple shit... kind of amazes me that all these people know the names of their chronic. I understand patients, but people don't realize how often names are just made up and thrown around.

Cracks me up the names I hear or how people at work are like "what's the name of it..word I got some indian buddha's breath"

18. Nice. I had some blue dream a few weeks ago. Wasn't flushed too well and hit a little harsh. Still had a pretty good taste/high though.

19. Have a little bit of Jack Herrer left. I'm getting an eighth of blue lightning Friday.