Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of weed do I have?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sketchy xD, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Hey guys I'm new to the site and I was wondering if anyone could try to point out exactly what kind of weed I have
    Bought 1g for 20$ and was told it was sweet tooth dro
    It appears to have dark long leaves not exesive ammounts of crystals and is not very potent but I haven't broken the buds apart I will post a pic tomorrow!

2. omg dude gtfo

3. Sounds like Reggie's or middies. Nothing special, but ABSOLUTELY NO way to tell what it is, without a picture.

4. We won't be able to tell without a picture...

5. Even with a picture we won't be able to tell...

6. I'm gonna bet its generic mids and you got ripped

7. Most likely.

8. how many guesses do I get?

9. Fuck. Not this again . X:

10. You wish it was sweet tooth dro.

11. bad weed. aka baby dro.

12. Its taht bomb ass dank ass bro.

13. Just going off of what you said in your very detailed description with no picture, I would say OG Kush. Believe me i know when someone is describing OG Kush and that's exactly what you are doing.

14. [quote name='"Fuck dis shit"']

Just going off of what you said in your very detailed description with no picture, I would say OG Kush. Believe me i know when someone is describing OG Kush and that's exactly what you are doing.[/quote]

I hope your joking.

15. Like I said guys pic is coming tomorrow!

16. Just smoke it.

17. Wow I think someone asked me dis question is fifth grade

18. #18 Fuck dis shit, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2011

I hope your joking.

19. [quote name='"Fuck dis shit"']

I hope your joking.[/quote]

You're a faggot.

20. Wow I was expecting atleast a picture for this dumb fuckin' thread, but a written description?

Every weed I have ever bought in my life had leaves, was some what potent, was green and had crystals. The fuck bro.