Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of weed did i buy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dave4411, May 6, 2012.

1. Ill just grab my smoke-e-dex...
    It can detect weed strains from poor pictures!

2. Okay thanks

3. No bullshit tho, we cant really tell, there are 100's of strains, and they can be drastically different, it looks dank, so i would be happy if i were you.

4. That's not even dank that's mids.

5. middies bro.

get some stanky from the dispensary and then youll know what your smokin on

6. Okay thanks guys; now my next question is serious (I just started smoking two weeks ago), I love the feeling i get from smoking this kind of weed (mids as you call it), i feel calm and relaxed for about 2 hours. How would that compare to any higher grades of weed? Like, how would i feel then?

7. Eh, hard to tell, all i see is hairs, guess i associated that with danks.

Can't see trichs tho, so yeah, probably high-ish mids.

I've smoked worse..

8. Since we are on the subject let me just say, if you're buying from a street dealer there's a 95% chance that isn't the strain he says. The only trust worthy place to get real strains is well known dispensaries.

9. Like explaining a rainbow to a blind man..

There is a world of difference between good, frosty bud, than mids.
    Its like if you smoked an entire gram or more.

10. So would it be worth paying 450 for an ounce of good weed as opposed to 180 for mids?

11. I'd pay 180 for mids in this situation. However get some dank to try it.

12. Truthfully since your so new, for now mids isnt a bad option. You can smoke as much as you want and you wont over-do it(besides the headaches that come with middies). Eventually, youll want to move up to THAT STANKY HERB. When you do move up, youll get a much, much, much clearer high than you get from mids, and it will take a lot less. You will get a better body high, and it will last a lot longer. But the thing with a new smoker and dank veggitables, is that you can over-do it reallll easy. So when you do smoke it, just take one hit and wait 30 minutes and see how you feel. It will be much better.:smoke:

13. I'd say, even as a nooby, only the dankest.

The first couple times is like some sort of initiation, you get so fucking high, that you forever know.

Yanno?
    Lmfaoo

14. Okay i have smoked "dank weed" once before, this was a while back, and i didn't tell the people i was smoking with that I don't smoke as much as them, and we smoked 2 blunts and hit a bong repeatedly, between the three of us, and i got so high i hated it lol.

ever since i started buying mids and smoking that, i usually just smoke a bowl and feel great, however i think i will try smoking dank soon, just not as much at once lol

15. If that mid gets you high and doesn't taste bad, stick with it for now. And where are you? I never heard of an oz for 450... like 350 is the most I've seen people pay. And watch your dealer scale it, or get your own scale.

16. It's the weed kind.

17. looks like some mid grade frankenstein.

[​IMG]

18. [quote name='"assntitties"']

Truthfully since your so new, for now mids isnt a bad option. You can smoke as much as you want and you wont over-do it(besides the headaches that come with middies). Eventually, youll want to move up to THAT STANKY HERB. When you do move up, youll get a much, much, much clearer high than you get from mids, and it will take a lot less. You will get a better body high, and it will last a lot longer. But the thing with a new smoker and dank veggitables, is that you can over-do it reallll easy. So when you do smoke it, just take one hit and wait 30 minutes and see how you feel. It will be much better.:smoke:[/quote]

Come on man mids don't give headaches, probably 70 percent of the weed i smoke are mids. I can't stand when weed snobs talk down on mids. I mean yeah if your smoking so straight brown weed that smells like dirt then you might get a headache. But the mids in his pic would not give a headache. Im just tired of seeing everyone on here talking so much shit on mids. I only make $8.50 a hour so its hard to afford dank most of the time, but my mids get me plenty high and are only $105 a zip so i smoke them most of the time and they are good mids, heres a pic of the mids i picked up a few days ago they are far from bad weed and they get me high abd no headache (and by the way im not new to smoking either i been smoking for almost 6 years)

Attached Files: