What kind of watering system is this

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by BigGreenHulk, Aug 10, 2018 at 4:06 PM.

  1. Im having a hard time searching for this product. I may be taking a vacation and have to look into a way to auto water. I seen these in a tv show in the background.. Little blocks that wrap around the plant ... but I do not know the terminology to search for them.

    Thanks for the help

    Attached Files:

  2. The little blocks are probably rockwool cubes. From the picture I think it's a flood and drain table.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  3. Do you see those little things around the stem i of the plant? Kinda looks like a horse shoe that takes in water and then evenly spreads it. I just dont know the name of it to research it lol
  4. Looks like a drip system.. search for automatic watering system indoor weed there's tons of diy guides and obvioustly ones you can buy
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Look up bluemats

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You


Share This Page