What kind of superhero would you be?

Discussion in 'General' started by Djentlem4n, Jan 20, 2015.

1. What would your focus be? What would your powers be if any? What would be your modus operandi? What would you want to look like?

I'd be like a combination of red hood (Jason Todd), and deadpool as far as my views on crime/modus operandi. I feel like the justice system is fucked and some people just deserve a bullet in the face. I'd be powerless like Red Hood though.

I'd mostly focus on dismantling violent gangs that seem to plague low-income neighborhoods so legitimate businesses are more likely to open in them and bring the income level up and take the desire and objective need for them out of the neighborhoods at least somewhat.

I'd mostly use precision rifles to take down hierarchy of the gangs and then work my way down.

Not sure what I'd look like but I'd want to look animalistic some how.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. My power would be to see people's karma energy.

and I would sabotage the lives of the people with bad energy causing them misery.

and I would help people with positive energy.

This would be my vigilante way of bringing balance to the universe.

3. A shit one lol

To baked to give a shit!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Something dealing with mind powers time control shit like that wouldn't mind super strength speed and such

5. Well for starters, I'd be a super villain not a super hero.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

6. Count me in as villain as well...

7. I'm far too corrupt to be a hero. I'm just being honest. With that kind of power it would be foolish to think that I'd act as if I was a super hero.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

8. What would your focus be? What would your powers be if any? What would be your modus operandi? What would you want to look like?

my focus would be saving people, and getting high.
    my powers would be flying and invisibility!
    and as for modus operandi, idk wtf that means so hakuna matata!
    I would wanna look, well..invisible obviously XD but umm
    my hair would also change awesome colors depending on my mood. :smoke:

9. I'm already a superhero.

My name is Getallthepussyman.

You can probably tell what I do.

10. batman - I dont know why, he's just hella cool

11. I'm a dick IRL, but I couldn't be a villain. 

I'd rescue you from evil, no to be cool or for fame. I'd do it because it's the right thing to do.

12. Probably like The Punisher,a vigilante,neutral.

13. completely agree with this. Maybe Spawn though style.

14. #15 Twee, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015

Injustice is intolerable. But so too is people's stupidity, and I have a feeling the people who need rescuing would all be

1) Stupid
    2) Ungrateful 
    3) Useless at helping themselves
    4) A combination of all the above

but fuck it, like I said.. it's the right thing to do >.<

15. mine would be well like the johnny cash song. The man in black "I'd stand up for the black and the poor, the downtrodden and the wrongly justified." Love that song, not exact though. Ha ha. Also especially get rid of the racists and homophobic, they keep so much hate around.

16. If I was a superhero I'd most likely join Super Duper, nothing better than being silly all day and rescuing cats to help out the neighborhood.

[​IMG]

17. Supervillain*

Invisibility and I could walk through stuff (whatever that's called).

I'd do whatever I wanted.

18. Flash/Nightcrawler hybrid, my sobriquet would be Shady Lightning. My power would be that my body doesn't require sleep or nourishment to function, and stimulants are like my Popeye's spinach. My hero's quest is dissolute iconoclasm. I would be adorned in an Ice Plant t-shirt and D.A.R.E. hoodie, baggy jeans with cigarette burns and, my hallmark, haggard ass tweaker sneakers.

19. The power of giving insightful advice.