Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of super power do you get when high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alrex, Apr 28, 2011.

1. #81 onehitfix, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    lmao, haha. NOPE! I go by the clock my friend!!
    20 minutes, that when i lost my virginity, No joke... But then again, I'm not really normal either, so! maybe i'm just blessed (shoulder shrug) who knows ;)

but for real, I dont stop until im ready to pass out!, arms and legs shking like im having a seazure because im so worn out i cant even support my own weight anymore... honestly I think I'm just a sex addict. I never ever ever get enough. even when I've gotten enough its not enough, I just want more,.. more,.. more,.. more more more. (Rebel Yell)
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I[/ame]

p.s. If your hour is really only 20 mins.. I think it's time you stepped up your game!!
    for realzzz >=)

p.s.s. longest on the clock was 3 1/2 hours, of course there was lots of foreplay in there too, so lets say 30 mins of foreplay, approx 20 mins of moving around/ switchin up positions and that leaves us with 2 hours 40 mins of straight fucking!! tearin it up!! =D

Lady's??, Lady's?, Anyone care to join? >=)

2. Amazing powers of observation along with a strong urge to fly.

3. i gain the ability to tell time almost on the dot. when im not high i cant really tell time to well unless i look at a clock but when i am high i can remember what the time was last time i looked, estimate the amount of time that has passed and make an educated guess on the current time and get it right, give or take a few minutes

4. I gain the power of looking goofy and cooking like an expert chef.

5. Great thread here, I have the power of see through people's bullshit, basically I can change a person's facial expression with my eyes. For some kind of reason, I freestyle like crazy when I'm high and I could change my voice sorta like cartoon character shit is really entertaining.

I can block off what people saying and just zone out without distractions, I can make up versatile beats, guitar parts (love this!) turn into a creative monster.

6. I can practically read minds

7. [quote name='"onehitfix"']
    lmao, haha. NOPE! I go by the clock my friend!!
    20 minutes, that when i lost my virginity, No joke... But then again, I'm not really normal either, so! maybe i'm just blessed (shoulder shrug) who knows ;)

but for real, I dont stop until im ready to pass out!, arms and legs shking like im having a seazure because im so worn out i cant even support my own weight anymore... honestly I think I'm just a sex addict. I never ever ever get enough. even when I've gotten enough its not enough, I just want more,.. more,.. more,.. more more more. (Rebel Yell)
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I

p.s. If your hour is really only 20 mins.. I think it's time you stepped up your game!!
    for realzzz >=)

p.s.s. longest on the clock was 3 1/2 hours, of course there was lots of foreplay in there too, so lets say 30 mins of foreplay, approx 20 mins of moving around/ switchin up positions and that leaves us with 2 hours 40 mins of straight fucking!! tearin it up!! =D

Lady's??, Lady's?, Anyone care to join? >=)[/quote]

No bro, I meant 20 minutes in real, can feel like hours.... And I mean, obviously I know the sex thing is just for shits and giggles, but you're talking about it like it's real. lol.

Anyway, good smoking bro :smoke:

- Serenity

8. I can tell when my phone's about to ring, and get it out of my pocket just before it rings. Only happens when I'm high.

I also notice a dramatic increase in my intelligence. It almost feels like I've removed some kind of limiter in my brain preventing me from reaching my potential. Of course, this is only if I'm not playing the 360 or eating everything in my fridge.

9. super sensitive situation reading powers.

also known as paranoia. :D:smoke:

10. I almost have laser vision. They're always look supercharged but I can never actually use them. Shame really.

11. :laughing::laughing:

haha me to man, me to.

12. Bang out any girl i want

13. I have super good reflexes and hear every little small thing..like things in the background.

For instance, I'll be watching TV and a commercial will come up that I've seen hundreds of times. Except this time, I will zone out and only hear the background music. It's like woah, i've never heard that before!

14. The ability to eat up every damn thing in my house.

15. I can see six minutes into the future.
    But I'll feel like I'm existing six minutes in the past.
    It makes for a great trip. :)

16. The curse of being able to hear every conversation going on in the cafeteria at my college lol and able to eat everything :)