Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of super power do you get when high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alrex, Apr 28, 2011.

1. sometimes my eyes can zoom up really close to things without actually gettin closer
    and play really amazing guitar

2. When I am high sometimes I feel like Morgan Freeman. That's basically a superpower.

3. I become insanely good at shooting 3s in basketball. I can't dribble or rebound or play defense high but holy jesus I can light it up from behind the arc. My friend I usually ball with was telling me last time we played I went 3 5 on 5 games where I didn't miss a single 3 haha

4. i can freestyle like a mother fucker... im better when drunk but i still god mad flow when im high

5. i can fly, and bake. and eat everything in the kitchen

6. me too. But my thoughts are always somewhere else. Also if the sativa is dominant the sex is going really well.

7. #47 Alrex, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This. I start to notice the small noises I wouldn't usually notice

8. i can scan out everything in a room in less than 50 seconds when im high. i love reading when im high because i can read really fast and some how remember every word on the page. Math problems i am good at when im sober, but when high i am terrible. idk i kinda feel like its a super power to me because im very detailed when high but then again im lazy because i dont like moving when im high at all so i hate writing when im high

9. I fukin transform when i get blazed so like TRANSFORMATION

10. I c right thru bullshit when i'm high...

11. Slow down time!

LOL :D

12. i can see through myself and others

13. I lose my short-term memory, but somehow enhance my long-term memory like a fiend.

"Hey dude, remember that time when we were seven, and playing pokemon, and I killed your frickin Charizard with my band of Diglets?"
    "wtf, what are you talking about?"
    "You don't remember that?"
    " . . . okay, yeah."

14. As long as I get an erection that's all the power I need! Shit!

15. Super hearing. I already have good hearing, but when I'm high, it's like I can pick out sounds and neatly organize them in my brain. They also seem a lot louder. It's kind of hard to explain, currently. :smoking:

16. I can freestyle. But only when I'm high:cool:

17. I can magnetize myself to the couch

18. I turn into a creative-long explanation-monster

19. It depends on how much I smoke.
    If I smoke a few bowls my hearing becomes amazing, every detail, intensified.

If I smoke a few more bowls my hearing, smell, and taste senses intensify but my vision slightly blurrs.

When I'm at 8-infinity bowls I can write amazing papers, describe things in great detail and shell out great papers that I enjoy writing. All of the qualities stated above and become even greater. The last super power I get is the sense of time. Time slows down and my mind acts extremely quickly, I organize my train of thought in my brain and bullet point objectives in order to finish every task in the given time period. All of this is done with the mind... Also, my short term memory is harder to access but I remember small things from countless numbers of years ago (sometimes whilst sober)

20. I can hear pudding