Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of super power do you get when high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alrex, Apr 28, 2011.

1. one night i was reading minds.....either that or I just knew my friends just too well

2. I gain the incredible ability to give even less of a shit about stuff then I already do.

3. When im high i have the great ability to laugh at everything i see on TV

4. Honestly my sense of hearing has been noticeably increased while high. No idea why.

5. #25 Lulz4life, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Same with me. I also can hear things that aren't actually on, like the tv or xbox.

6. My super power gives me the ability to fix all of the worlds problems - however it gives me heartburn trying so I never bother......sorry :smoke:

7. Ya the biggest thing i notice is enhanced hearing, im capable of recognizing sound much farther away and in much more vivid detail.

8. Everything i touch turns into weed.. Its a gift and a curse

9. The ability to stare at objects for extremely long periods of time.

10. I hear singing sometimes, but I'm pretty sure they're just audio hallucinations. But she sings beautifully.

11. I notice that when stoned my reflexes are at least 3 times faster then sober.

12. Gives me the power to not feel nauseous, and helps with my mood.

But it gives me super intense deja vu. Sometimes its about situations where I feel like something is about to go really bad (Caught up with police, death, car crash) and then I HAVE to do something that i didnt feel i did whilst having deja vu.

I usually light up a cigarette, scream really loud or something totally different from what I felt was going to happen next.

It also increases my reaction time tenfold.

13. Occasionally do a random high pitch squeel voice

I suck :(

14. Ability to make my eyes turn red.

15. I can get really high and fall asleep. Or eat all the food in the fridge.

Haha but seriously, it's almost like I'm psychic when I'm high. I'll just think of something out of nowhere, then later that day or something it happens. I'd say it was just coincidence if it only happened a few times, but it happens all the fucking time.

16. I have super hearing too. Everything sounds really magnified and intense. Im also really aware of things. Its like all my senses are really heightened. Except sight I cant see for shit lol.

17. my skill and finesse at playing video games increases tenfold.

no joke.

18. the super power of not giving a fuck

19. I become invisible when you're not looking.

20. I gain the powers of comfort...

I can make a comfortable seating arrangement out of anything when I am baked and they more than likely have backrests. Win.