What kind of strain is this?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by shortlist, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Im unsure wether or not this is an actual lowryder and will remain very short or just a lowryder cross with only the fast grow cycle characteristic.

Sagarmatha Seeds - AK - 48

Thanks in advance

2. it says right on the page ".5-.7 meters"

3. I'd stay away from anything that has ruderalis (autoflowering) genes in it. It looks like it will stay low and flower fast though.

4. ye i saw the height it said on the site but it confused me as i thought that was pretty tall for a lowryder.But your saying its only got the fast growth part of the lowryder,not really the height?

Would i be able to Lst or Scrog this as im undertaking a stealth grow with limited height.

BTW.shes already 3days old so theres no going back from here.

5. Some strains react differently to LST and topping. I don't think you'd have good results doing either the the dwarf strains.

Anyone tried?

6. i dont get this.i cant lst or scrog low ryders because they only have one cola or whatever but whats the difference with an autoflowering plant then? some autos iv seen on here have loads of branches on them so why wouldnt they be suitable for lst/scrog,or some form of height limitation

7. i agree with oldskool, ruderalis sucks. all lowryders and autoflowering dwarfs will get no time in my garden.:wave:

8. i hear you guys ,but iv made that mistake now.just trying to find out what my options are.help!

9. I didn't quite put it that way. I just don't want inferior genetics in my garden. There isn't a single autoflowering strain that doesn't lose potency because of its ruderalis genes.