Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Kind Of Strain Do You Think This Is?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dennys323, Jul 21, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405898782.497337.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It's berry rider.

Berry Ryder is a hybrid cross between two powerful strains, Blueberry and Auto #1. It's an Indica dominant strain but also has Sativa and Ruderalis genetics, with the latter coming from Auto #1. The Ruderalis part of the mix is what makes this strain autoflowering. Blueberry took first place overall in the 2000 High Times Cannabis Cup and appeared in the awards list on two other occasions.
    The strain has an earthy, sweetish smell and when you light it up you'll taste fruit and berries. The high is leisurely rather than soaring and it's a good weed for relaxing with friends. Medical dispensaries recommend it for stress and poor appetite.
    The plants grow to a height of between 60 and 80 centimetres when cultivated in soil and they may grow a little taller when grown in a hydro setup. The plant has small, light green leaves and the buds are dense, roundish and sticky. In cooler conditions, Berry Ryder plants take on a blue colouring. THC content is in the medium to high range.
    Indoors, its autoflowering quality means it doesn't need light variation to make it flower. A constant lighting of up to 20 hours per day will see Berry Ryder grow from seed to harvest in as little as 60 to 65 days. Despite the diminutive size of the plants, Berry Rider yields are decent.
    This is a robust strain and it will grow well outdoors even in colder northern climates as long as it gets plenty of light.
    If you've only got limited space for indoor growing or you want to grow outdoors without attracting unwelcome attention, Berry Ryder is a great choice. Both novice and experienced smokers will enjoy the mellow hit and the fruity, berry flavor.

3. Thx for info

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Are you sure looks like fruity pebbles to me.

Strain Name: Fruity Pebbles
    Grade: C+
    Type: Hybrid
    Looks: Light green bud with a generous amount of crystals on it. It is also a bit leafy with discrete orange hairs throughout. It is nice and fluffy as well.
    Smell: The smell is possibly the best part about this bud. It is very fruity and smells just like the cereal, hence the name with a hint of kush.
    Taste: The taste is a subtly fruity one, but is very smooth, especially out of joints. Its lacks much of an aftertaste.
    Effects: This bud after only a few hits will make you very slow and forgetful but somehow energetic at the same time. Very spacey feeling.
    Potency: Buzz Length is long, 2-2.5hrs, and most defiantly puts you in clouds but does creep up on you. Probably a 11%THC +/-

5. No it's not fruity pebbles. It's berry ryder. I can tell by looking at the pic.

Nah man,maybe hydro berry rider. But not OG berry rider.

7. Obviously, orange afghan killa skunk 47

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. It was grown organically not hydro. I know who the grower is.

Now that's a newb call if I ever saw one, there ain't no killa in that picture.