Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of smoker are YOU?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zonked, Nov 21, 2008.

1. So I was thinking the other day...when people get weed, there is a few different things people do.

1) Casually toke: watching T.V, playing video games, whatever, a person will casually take a hit and go back to what they were doing.

2) Then there are the people who will smoke a WHOLE bowl and go back to whatever they were doing before they started smoking.

3) Finally, There are the people who will do a non stop circle. hit : pass : hit : reload : pass : hit and repeat until you (they) either pass out or run out of weed.

Personally, I am option 3. Ill smoke until I drop basically and most of the people I smoke with are the same.

Which option are you?

~Cheers

2. Then theres people who jus smoke weed.

Yeah.

Im one of them.

3. then there are people who just get high all day, its almost addict feeling like when you keep having deja vu of earlier that day everytime you go to pack another bowl.

4. Wrong.

5. I'm a combo of number 1 and 2.

6. I agree with kat. I'm a blend of 1 and 2. Smoke my first bowl all at once to get me started then i chill and hit the bowl whenever i feel like it.

7. everyday is different..

i am option 1-3:cool:

8. I don't know what kind of smoker I am, only that I smoke KB.

9. I just smoke.

10. these kind of posts belong over in the apprentice forum.

11. I am kinda the casual smoker...

like today i was thinkin to myself...do i wanna smoke today??...mmmm...why not...
    so like just an hour or two ago...i went to the 7-11...got my arizona and grape dutch...came home...rolled up and smoked it on my way to the store and sat in tha parking lot smoking it...cuz it was some onion...lls...or KUSH...
    and walkd in...grabbed my food...and ate it...and watched tv...again...
    lls...i like to smoke before i play video games (even tho it makes me 10x worst in the game) and before I eat...lls...

12. weird. I play better after i smoke. Not sure how, i'm always confused as shit and can't figure out where i'm at but i get a ton of headshots. lol

13. enhancement smoker

14. well I mostly play NCAA & madden...and test drive...

on offense...I tend to keep running the same play from the line...or i will call a play action and actually forget...so i end up thinkn its a run...but it is a pass...so i get my qb fuckd up...lls...or i will forget i called a run...and accidentally run about 5yards back...

and defense...i alwayz either accidentally leave my zone...or keep jumping offsides...

test drive....juss cant turn the car to save my life...

15. 1 or 2

usually 2

rarely 3

so if i had to choose one

i'd be a type 2 smoker

16. im pretty much always option 1...

17. My bowls are filled with sticky green bud, which is magically turned to ash. I don't fit 1, 2, or 3.

18. I smoke everyday when I have the time. The busier I am the later I smoke. It generally interferes with my academics so if i'm high I pretty much restrict my work to reading and mentally light stuff, some of the math work i do gets too difficult when i'm stoned.

On the weekends like Friday/Saturday I'll toke a couple times with my buddies, definitely use it to enhance my life, makes about everything I do on it better

19. I smoke weed.

20. Normally I'm a number 2. I smoke a whole bowl at once because weed tastes fucking GOOD and you gotta enjoy it.:p

But when I'm lucky enough to have a surplus of weed, I'll just toke bowl after bowl and get fucking wasted.:smoking: