Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of smoke tricks can YOU do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by STRANGE, Aug 10, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Fly Guy"']

another term for 'ghosting' smoke. You make a big blob of smoke come out and then suck it all back in.[/quote]
    Where im from. We call those mushroom clouds lol.

2. There was once a night where I accomplished a double O, because I was trying to do a really good looking ghost inhale/guppie, but instead of just gently opening my mouth normally for the smoke to come out in a bubble shape, I smiled very quickly with the smoke and inhaled on camera.

Attached Files:

3. I can blow Os, french inhale, and ghost inhale. Hookahs are the best to use if you wanna practice, otherwise you might waste weed.

4. I can milk a bong, and hold it in until no smoke comes out.

5. I can French inhale. I can blow rings too but only with cigars or pipe tobacco. Not sure why that is though.

6. Occassionaly I'll do a french inhale, just to taste the herb a little better. I can do a ghost inhale, I can blow smoke rings. I don't do these tricks around others, because most often than not we're either in motion, or in an environment where the air isn't still.

7. I've said it before and it looks like I'll say it again.
    Trix are for kids!

8. Ah I love to do ghosts from a blunt, so clean after lots of practise. I don't like to waste the smoke by failing french inhales constantly hahah

9. I blew a smoke ring and a chick inhaled it in her nose haha

10. Rings snap inhales French inhales I don't know any other tricks to learn I want to learn more

11. i can do french inhale, only because its dead easy. I dont practice smoke tricks, because i dont really care for them

12. french inhale
    snoop dogg inhale

13. I can french inhale, and ghost inhale. Once after i was closing my mouth from a french inhale an O came out and in my excitement i sucked it into my left nostril. That was probably was the greatest smokeout ever.

14. French inhale, ghost inhale, o's (rings)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. wtf is a snoop dogg inhale??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I can only do french inhales.
    I'd rather not try tricks with weed, though. Only when I smoke cigarettes.

17. I can't do any smoke tricks, but I do tricks on the daily....... :ey:

18. I can make the pot disappear

19. Can ghost a hit, French inhale and 7 times out of 10 I can blow hoops or "cheerios." A lot of people think smoke tricks are lame and pointless but I think they're fun to try and learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

20. Oh ya I feel like I have mastered that one.