Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of sensation do you get when you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WREQ, Oct 6, 2011.

1. #1 WREQ, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2011
    I know this might be tricky to explain, but how do you feel when you smoke? What sensation do you get.. I dont mean just emotions i mean physically also..

2. wrong section sorry

3. lol not the wrong section, but idk how to explain the physical feelings of it, maybe waves of energy ripping threw my body, waves of euphoria, extreme heavyness, loss of like arm and leg "borders". those are all the thing i get when i'm super ripped. Ive also had my tongue and face go numb and tingly, lol

:cool:.

what kind of shit you get OP?

4. Most of the time I get this weird sensation.. some call it being high. ;)

5. Depends what strain I get

Sometimes it can be a dreary, unmotivated, heavy setting, narcotic buzz

other times it can be uplifting, energetic, cerebral, thought provoking

6. Hmnn... i sometimes get really weird tingling shit in my whole body its sooo great then my eyes have like a really weird blinking effect like they keep fading into blackness with my heartbeat or something :l its sooo unexplainable...

7. You know that sensation when you bite into a York Peppermint Patty? Like your standing on a mountain top? Kinda like that, but without the freezing cold wind and 175 mile hike back home.

8. I just feel like... I'm relaxed and floating and everything seems better.

9. I feel like dancing!

[​IMG]

10. #10 pinoypayter, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2011
    a variation of sleepy, happy, and horny.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. My body feels light (while on sativa,) or heavy (on indica). The world seems to go by soooo slow. There are times it goes by so slow that I wonder if smoking is pro longing my life lolol

12. Vibrations going in waves through your body. I think everyone knows what I'm talking about. :smoke:

13. Even the words we use (e.g. foggy) aren't the same as their high definitions. Amplified by a drug you know.

Energetic mind, Foggy, Realistic, Calm are some. But to any non-smoker that is not what being "high" is. Just the general things. Like Coke does this, Salvia does this.

Erowid will have alot for you. But the more you build it up, the shittier its gonna be. When you get high, make it pretty spontaneous or don't plan every single aspect.

14. [quote name='"TheDeft"']Most of the time I get this weird sensation.. some call it being high. ;)[/quote]

Your bud is probably laced with meth or something

15. the girl who made that song is like 11.

sometimes i get this eye closing mind fuck feeling that hurts in a sense but it's a good hurt.
    and then when you hit some good hash it's like on a whole nother level..

16. It really does depend on what you smoke, and how much you smoke.

Now, I usually only smoke top shelf, but on occasion I'll smoke some mids. When I smoke TS Indica, I get a heavy, slow, feeling. Like you don't wanna move off the couch for 10 hours feeling. Kinda makes you wanna sleep too. TS Sativa... well... I'm bouncing off the wall. My mind is racing and I wanna go out and do stuff.

When I smoke mids, its usually more towards the lazy side of things, even when I smoke sativa. If I smoke more, it just gets harsh. If I wanna get high and be productive, its the good shit or nothing.

17. My entire body gets tingly, feels kind of like when I get goosebumps. I even get it in my gums. My limbs feel really light and I have no depth perception, it gets hard for me to grab the bowl/joint, and EVERY time I smoke, I will laugh my ass off until my stomach hurts and I can't breathe. This is when NOTHING happens, I just start randomly laughing:smoke:

18. Depends on the weed bro.

19. I get this exactly.

20. One weird sensation I get when totally blazed is that I have no perception of temperature whatsoever. Like my body temperature is permanently absolutely perfectly comfortable.

I feel light. Both physically and mentally. My stomach feels warm sometimes too. I get a physical buzz around my brain too when I'm completely gone. Which is fucking weird but awesome.

I always get the feeling that all stoners everywhere in the world are friends and should unite.

My brain hits overdrive quite a bit.