What kind of seeds do you recommend?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Hope Springs, Nov 10, 2004.

1. There are alot of threads with links to good seed banks, bad seed banks, and ones in between. But, what kind of seeds do you recommend? There are a ton of old favs that keep appearing in the board, NL AK47 White widow, blueberry, bubble gum, skunks etc, with new ones being hybridized almost daily.

In your experience, what seeds have you grown? What kind of high did it produce? How was the yield? How expensive were the seeds? What is your all time fav?

2. I am also looking for a good source of seeds. What would the cheapest be?What is this JRS seeds? could somebody post a link please?
    EDIT- actually just found it, Johny Reeferman Seeds, right? Anyway, seems kinda fishy but i'll give it a shot. Looks like they're not giving out seeds for awhile. =\

3. haha, know what you mean. I heard great things from a friend who recomended Emery seeds. Don't know, looks fine. You growing indoors or out?

Stairway looks sweet.

4. growing indoors. easier to control conditions...

i'm looking for seeds with a cerebral high...i don't wanna get the munchies and eat everything in the house. :smoking: