Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of Scale do you guys use to weigh your stuff?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokemaster5000, Dec 30, 2009.

1. #21 Crazyk, Dec 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2009
    I guess I'm from the old school, but I still have my old trusty Letter hanging scale, like this one only mine is gold colored. It counts up to 100g on the one side and on the other will weigh up to 4oz. (QP). Granted it might not be balls on accurate as the digital scales, but if you want superior portability and simply want to know if your 1/4 really is a 1/4, $5 you can't beat these!!

Attached Files:

2. Elite Scales - one-­stop weighing scale online store. Find quality floor scales, waterproof scales, counting scales, industrial scales & many more at the best prices.

http://www.elitescales.com

3. I personally like the idea of calling devices scales when they measure weight and balances. Monitoring body weight is related to life today, and hence I prefer in choosing medical weight scale right, which I got from Elite Scales at very affordable price.

4. I've got this one, it's cheap and it works a treat.

5. This is what I recommend... 2Pac

Attached Files:

6. #28 Beagle, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
    I like milligram scales but that one has a max of 100 grams which is less than a QP, you can get a kg limit one for like twenty bucks more

Edit maybe like 500 grams

7. You dont have to do that, just get a job in a candy store they always have scales

8. [​IMG]

I use one of these