What kind of relationship do you have with your dealers?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by new buddy, Aug 18, 2009.

1. All my dealers are acquaintances, who I know for the sole purpose that I like the drugs they sell. One of my dealers sells heavier shit too, and I've been wanting to ask one of my dealers if he sells or has any friends that sell shrooms/cid/molly, since I just can not find any connects for shit like that. I don't know if I want to ask him though. He seems like he would but I'm kinda shy/introverted. But then again, we're not friends really (which is why I don't feel comfortable asking favors from anyone who's not a friend), just someone I know.

2. No harm in asking your dealer.

You may think it's a favor, but to him it's business.

The worst he can say is that he doesn't sell that stuff.

3. they're my friends...my whole group of friends slang some thing or another , all give each other playa prices, n keep it all movin...somone need a zip of mush, one of us got it, etc...the mob! & definitely ask, the worst thing that'll happen is he can't find what you want. but maybe the shit's just one phone call away.

4. Yeah, I'll probably ask him later on tonight when I see him. And I wish all my friends dealt. I bet you get hooked up pretty nice.

5. yea it's a really good set-up...still gotta spend $$$ though but at least i'm helpin out the homies and vice versa & most importantly, keepin it movin

6. my dealers are older friends that i met through HS (them being juniors/seniors when i was freshmen etc) or just random older people i've met through older brothers/sisters. I party with all of them, so were tight.

7. I am the dealer. Haha.

8. I've only partied with one of my dealers, who doesn't even deal any more. Fuck I want to trip tomorrow since this is the first day off of work that I've had in over 8 weeks. Seems like a good day to try something new.

9. so i used to have a good friend and he knew this girl who worked with him.. wed go party at her house sometimes and haver her buy us beer and shit. recently she started dealing so ive been going through her alot lately.

10. if youre gonna put that out there @ least be cutty with it...mods will ban you if they see that...

11. #11 Psygonyx, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2009
    Considering that most of my dealers are family, I have a very good relationship with them. Out of those who aren't family, one was a good friend even before we smoked, one used to be my manager, and the other I just met last month (but he seems like a pretty chill dude so far). If I wanted anything other that weed, it'd be easy to ask them. I guess I'm just lucky.

12. One of my dealers is family too, but she only deals bud so that she can smoke for free.. and its mids only.

13. Hahaha u got that as your sig! Thats hilarious that kid was a numb nuts. But anywhoozle i try to have more than just a business relationship with my dealers who im not friends with but pretty much everyone i get from is jus a friend of mine

14. My primary dealer is a good friend of mine and my brother's. We used to chill, play halo 2 and basketball even before he starting dealing to me. So he always hooks me up.

15. Yeah that kid was ridiculous! i loved his sig too, like Westside Rider Boyz or some shit and then his 3 "rapper" friends. Funny shit.:D

16. My dealer's girlfriend happens to love me but he doesnt know....

17. Fixed..
    I chill with all of my dealers, but I don't chill with anyone I deal to. Strictly business.

18. My weed dealer is all business. I'm not even sure of his name. We pull up outside his place, he jumps in, we cut a lap around the block and drop him off on the corner. He gives us our weekly quarter of hi-qual hyrd and goes on his merry way. Strictly business.

My girls who give me pills on the other hand are awesome friends of mine. Last time I turned up they'd made mars-bar slice and had movies for us to watch. :D Makes picking up gear that bit more awesome

19. all the relationships I have with dealers = close friendships

its the best way to make sure you're getting good shit (or at least, knowing what you're getting), and most importantly, getting the best deals

(actually the most important thing is to know the dealer isn't sketchy, but assuming thats not the case lol)

20. I'm my one dealer's my dealers best friends, and he's awesome