What kind of pot-head are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by legalizebud89, Oct 17, 2006.

1. What kind of stoner are you?

2. ^^ i second that.

3. an EXTREME pothead....EXTREME CHEDDAR...WOOOOOOOO!!!!

4. I am the kind that can make a pipe or bong out of anything. I am also a master of stealth smoking.

5. a really high one :hippie: ooooooaahhhhh

X
    -TREME!!!!1111 X-treme KAYACKING WOOOOOOOOO!!

6. EXTREME cashier WOOOOOOO!!!!! :D

7. the kind that smokes some kill in a white owl and types on grasscity.

8. DUDE! that was totally NOT extreme!!

Extreme mix vol. 1? what is this shit?

9. I should go jerk off to some snowboarding videos or something...:p

10. i'm the kind of pothead that will smoke you out anywhere anytime without thinking twice about it, no matter what. and if you can't chill, i'll bum you a bowl or three if you really want to get stoned. need a pipe fast? i'll make you one that'll last longer than a foily. need a lighter? i got like a billion mang just ask. oh, you dont like this kinda music? here's the remote to my stereo you pick what we listen to.

11. I'm the kind of cunt.... i mean stoner, that will burn a hole in your rug and not tell you,
    Knock the cherry out of the bong onto your dog,
    Hold in the smoe, use the toilet in your girlfriends mums house and blow the smoke out halfway up the stairs,
    Smoke all your weed and never smoke you back,
    ask you to skin-up then expect to light the joint,
    Drink all your beer, smoke all your weed, then go home and drink/smoke my own!
    Sell you shite with seeds in when there is a drought for more than you pay for dank shit normally!
    (JOKE) Really I', a cainer that likes to take life easy! I'm always laid back, and when I'm blazed I get so chilled I nearly fall backwards

12. hey man i know this is a question in a post which is kinda gay so im aware of that but are you really a casheir??? i just got a job as a casheir and i start in a week
    im not gonna go stoned for the first few weeks till i know what im doin but have you ever gone to work stoned???
    if so how is the casheir job high????

or were u just makin a reference to harold and kumar......???

wow i just read my post and im a fucking retard...of course its harold and kumar im so retarded ya all of the posts had to do with it so nevermind
    --but if you are a casheir......lol

thanks and im a type of stoner that like to chill and listen to music, watch movies, or chill with my friends

13. I did'nt even know this thread made it out. It was originally supposed to be a post question but then my high wore off after I went to get dinner and I realized it was kind of a stupid thread...so uhh my bad I guess? I originally thought I clicked the X before I hit submit new post...I guess not...

14. its actually from Harold & Kumar...;)

but I did work at a gas station/carwash back in high school

and I did run the register...my friends would always stop by

and get me ripped...because they wanted free grubb...lol good

deal IMO but it was certainly chill...everyone who worked there but me

would leave at like 4 and we didn't close till 10 so it was on like Donkey Kong!

15. A motivated one.

16. I am a Full Time Professional Pot Head.
    This is what i do .
    I do it well .
    Then I move on.
    Thanks for asking.

17. :laughing:

Best Thread Ever! :metal:

18. sounds awesome...

19. hahaha.