Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of pipe is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by donnyrst, May 9, 2011.

1. You didnt really answer my question...

2. i took a piss

3. Damn, you should have kept that p-break goin haha.

4. Two possibilities:

Vapourizer Pipe or Pipe with stash.

5. You should definitely smoke out of that, it has a really cool vintage look.

6. i had never heard of a stash pipe before but that is what this is thanks,i shouldnt have thrown out that tobacco smelling stuff,it probably smelled like that because of all the different strains that had been filtered through it

7. so if this thing is a stash pipe,that looks like only a small amount of weed can be smoked at one time before having to pack it again,right?

8. your trippin dude

9. i am actually starting to hallucinate a bit,and i keep seeing blue lines,should i be scared?

10. yay!

,.',,

11. Maybe at a store it was a tobacco pipe, probably a 1 of a kind. But judging by it's shape and the fact that the bowl section pivots away, I'd say pot pipe, if not, it would make a fine pot pipe. :smoke:
    I've seen similar things, just not with that weird pivot part, but a very cool design. And yes tobacco produces a similar sticky black tarish resin that resembles weed resin, only difference is the smell and one will get you high, the other will get you probably sick.

12. man your lucky to find that

13. just sayin that's seriously one of the coolest pipes i've ever seen

14. ....derp

15. sounds like a old dugout my father gave me, looks like a inch piece of wood, folds out to 2" smoked all right, lost it... he was pissed lol