Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of pipe is this? (in Super High Me)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tsmith3402, Dec 19, 2011.

1. #1 Tsmith3402, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
    in this clip, what kind of pipe is he using?

Super High Me (Part 8) - YouTube

(day 26, after the vaporizer)

i ask for a few reasons, it looks like an easy way to smoke & i'm pretty sure i've seen my neighbor use one before. i thought i was familiar with all of the "toking tools" but i have no idea what this one is called.

2. i think your on about the volcano vaporizer

3. ahh that's a sneak-a-toke ...that's what I know it as. A quick search for an image brought up the GC store. :D

[​IMG]

they're cool for solo use..but more then one person smoking on it and they get hot real quick. (I prefer a dugout)

4. No. the pipe immediately after the vaporizer. DAY 26

I have it cued up a second before

5. wow thanks man. that's definitely it - i appreciate your help!

question, do the buds stay cherried when you use it? because i'm almost positive that's what my neighbor uses yet i only see him light it once

6. yeh they'll stay cherried if you toke it and have some pretty dry weed in there. ..yeh, mostly depends on the dryness of the weed.

7. Yeah, I've had joints that wouldn't stay lit cuz the weed wasn't dry enough and I've had bowls that I could not for the life of me put out the cherry, all depends on how dry your weed is. That sneak-a-toke lil guy there looks cool though. Toke on! :bongin:

8. I gate those mother fuckers. Only for solo use I was is a circles swag passing one of those around, it is such aa bitch to light keep lit etc. They're nifty tho

9. It's not a sneak-a-toke, it's a bud bomb.

And they're rough.

10. No it isn't, as has been said it's a sneak-a-toke. Pretty easy to tell the difference.
    This is a Bud Bomb, and the only downside is that metal licks balls.

[​IMG]

11. #11 Tsmith3402, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
    why? health reasons??

my one friend always complains when i use my bat/ dugout. he says smoking that way can cause alzheimers :confused_2:

12. Personally I don't really care about the health reasons as such (though the alzheimers comes from aluminium and as far as I know it's true, and if not still not worth risking getting it. Your one-hitter won't be made of that though), it comes from the fact that metal conducts heat much more than glass. In other words, the smoke won't be as cool.:smoke:
    I occasionally use a metal one-hitter (bat) myself for the record.