Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of piece would YOU get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokeMeTraynor, May 26, 2010.

1. I have about $30-40 to spend on a piece. I already have 2 hammer bubbled and I'm looking for something new.

I don't plan on buying online, so I really don't need links, but suggestions.

What kind of piece would be best for that price?

2. "hammer bubbled"? Are you talking about a bubbler...? I've found a bubbler is a damn fine smoking piece, but I'd try and get a glass bong if you don't have one yet. Nothin' better for a group, IMHO.

3. spend 10 buck of it on a cigarette one hitter. i have one and it is pretty cool besides the overheating issue. it is very efficient and stealthy, plus it is no bigger then a real cigarette. Edit: oh and spend the rest on a 30 dollar tube from grass city, i am pretty sure they are of quality even though they aren't the flashiest things.

4. Ops ya I meant bubbler I guess my iPhone corrected it :/

and I didn't think you could get a nice bong for that price, but then I never really look.

5. For the price range he is talking about I dunno if steering him towards a glass bong would be ideal. Personally I've always taken pride in my bong if any other piece so if I were wanting a bong I'd save up and get something nice. But then he is asking what YOU'D get so maybe i've wasted some typing space on this...

How about a chillum or some kinda bat? It's a good portable smoking piece and easy to deal with. Try looking for a nice stone chillum. That's what I'd do.

6. Vortex Gravity Bong is my next piece I want from my local headshop. Google it, they're sold locally.

7. Hit up a local head shop and see if they have any bongs in the $40 range, they should. Bongs are my favorite way to smoke.

8. Definitely go with a bong. I bought a molino mini bong of GC for 15 bucks and that little thing was a beast until it shattered all over my floor. but With 40 bucks you can get something of way more quality. Keep tokin :bongin:

9. Well, as long as you know what to look for, even cheap bongs aren't that bad. As long as they seal well and are made of thick glass, they work pretty well. They're just gasket sealed instead of glass on glass. But you won't get a big one, just a small one, just a bit bigger than a bubbler.

In my humble opinion, high quality expensive bongs are more about the prestige of using them, than the smoking quaility. Which is fine, but you don't have a lot of cash lol.

10. Yeah, if my headshop didn't have rediculous markup I would get a bong. The pipe I bought was $25, it was one of the cheapest nice things there. I still have to check out some of the other shops around town though.

11. Grab and acrylic bong or a SoBe bottle and make a glass gravity bong