Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of piece should I get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Adelmas, Nov 21, 2010.

1. I'm gonna get a piece soon, i have 40 bucks saved. I'm thinking of just a nice glass pipe... or possibly a bubbler, what should I get??? Please, post your ideas.... btw it has to be something I can hide from my folks :smoke::bongin::bongin::bongin:

2. pipe or chillium is great for stealth and can definitely get something really nice in that price range.

3. Yeah, 40 bucks will get me somethin good. I'm definately leaning towards pipe, maybe a mini bong?

4. whats a chillium

5. Go with a bong man. They are a lot better for you than anything else other than a vape!

6. i found a nice $40 bong at a convenience store. it has thick glass and an ice catch, its also over a foot tall. It also came with a really big bowl and slide.

7. You can try to find a cheap bong at a gas station or smoke shop, or you can save up and get a really nice bong or get a vaporizer.

8. If it's your first piece, just buy a spoon pipe that fits your liking. You can get a good one for twenty. And then, take your other twenty and go buy a gram of dank.
    Finally, christen that lil bastard.

9. i recommend a small metal mushroom pipe, the one you unscrew and put together, perfect for stealth

10. agreed. Your probably going to break whatever you buy at some point anyways, unless your super careful.