What kind of percs are these

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Jumbolish, Nov 6, 2013.

1. #1 Jumbolish, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
    I just bought this bong and I haven't ever seen percs like these. One is shaped like an upside down tear drop and the other is an upside down shower head. Can someone tell me if they've seen percs like these before? image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. Bottom functions as a shower cap and the top is a splashguard

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. What should the water line look like for this particular perc? This is the first bong with this perc that I've seen.

4. it's all personal preference. just fill it up and pull air through it until you like how it hits. More water will be chuggier and less water will give less resistance

5. Thanks a lot that's a what I figured but it just bubbles so differently than any other perc I've hit that I feel like I'm doing something wrong lol

6. looks like a retarded perc to me. do get a hit of chinese ass every time u hit that bong?

7. #7 Jumbolish, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2013
    Its not that bad, but it does fall short of my expectations. The drag isnt terrible and it percolates a lot. The hit isnt terribly rough with the proper amount of water. I would much rather a nice honeycomb perc anyday.

And I went to the store I bought it at today and the guy who helped me said it's called a "light perc". Its apparently a new type of perc that just came out not much longer than a month ago. Sounds kinda like bullshit but I'm still happy with my purchase.

8. how much did you pay. it seems if they had fliped the perc around it wudve been better. wayy better. what you lhs guy tells u is bs. they buy chinese peices for $30 and sell em for $250. how much did it cost ya?

9. It was 130 after tax. Not terrible, it feels real sturdy. Allegedly 12mm Pyrex. 

10. Yeah that's not 12mm thick. Looks like either 5 or 7 but its hard to tell from pics. The thickest they make is 9

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. That's sick as fuuuck