What kind of people do you like to smoke with?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KingOfThatHill, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Hello :) I just made my account so I thought I would make a post. So what types of people you guys like to smoke with? Me personally, I like smoking alone. Not because I'm a greedy bastard, but all my friends are retarded. Haha anyway, all they want to do is get fucked up and go steal street signs. Then my best friend who I smoke with the most just trips so bad. It takes ten minutes for him to take a hit cause he sits there dancing to no music. Then it takes ten minutes for me to take mine because then he tries to lite my arm on fire. Haha, so yea. I love smoking with chill people who can relax instead of my friends. One time he wasn't "fucked up enough" so he raided my dads pill cabnit. Like wtf bro? Haha.

2. yeah dude. I love smoking with my best friend. we just love the same stuff when were stoned.

3. The people that chill with now aren't too bad, they're mostly pleasant people. If I could have it my way, I'd chill with people who were more up for an intellectual debate/deep thoughts and what not, but I have no complaints.

I just don't like chilling with people who are really full of themselves/snobbish, assholes, or overall just childish people. Maturity is a must, & a little humility never hurt anyone.

4. Exactly how I feel. I'd love to sit down and have a conversation with someone. Not just wait for my hit wile friend is geeking.

5. Imaginary people eh? Me to :,(

6. Basically a person whose personality can be described by mainly positive adjectives. I can't stand anyone being selfish, negative, or immature when i smoke with them. It's tolerable in a big group but not during a sesh.

7. Anybody that is genuine. Nothing worse when my friend wants me to smoke him out with bunch of his friends in the car and I share the bud with like 3 other people and I never get shit back from these ass holes.

8. Real people...

9. Well, in a perfect world I'd prefer people like me.

Alot of times I prefer smoking with no one at all. Weed makes me go into my head even more than usual and I don't feel like dealing with people. Withdraw from the world ya know? Just play some video games and watch tv and maybe work out.

BUT I do like to smoke with people who are crazy when they're high. It's always the funniest shit ever. Last time that happened I was in a room full of black guys I didn't even know. All I could say was "somebody hand this girl a microphone she is a genius stand up comic!"

10. people who are willing to have intellectual conversations, and just enjoy the high experience. Which i lucky as my three best friends are pretty much all of the above.

11. People who think like me, friends mostly. But really just chill people are ok with me. I don't like when people act like spazes or take ten minutes to take a hit cus they gotta tell you a story you don't really wanna hear.

12. I prefer to smoke alone.

13. I like smoking with chill personalities. I'm not one of those stoners that likes to go on pointless rampages and adventures. I just like to relax and listen to music or watch movies when I am with friends, or just have conversations. When I smoke by myself, I enjoy taking hikes in the woods.

14. I love smokin with funny people. It's funny. :smoke:

15. Exactly how it is for me. I can get annoyed pretty easily by spastic people who can't handle themselves. Just the other day I was hangin out with my younger cousin and one of her friends, and all they would do is yell at random people all the time, just stupid shit. I like smoking by myself, taking the dog for a walk to the pond, or with a few chill people who don't mind just relaxing in the sun on the back porch. Unfortunately there aren't very many people like that around here.

16. Not around where I live either :(

17. I enjoy smoking with people equally as generous as me, enjoy a good metal session as well as the occasional deep conversation.

But I'll smoke with anyone who is relaxed and easy to get along with/easy going.

18. man i feel really bad for all the people who say they dont have any friends, it hurts me, i wish i could give you company, nobody should have to feel that way :(