what kind of paper can i use for a joint?

Discussion in 'General' started by koalabears1, Oct 25, 2011.

1. I heard you can use dictionary paper? Is there any paper around the house i could use to make a joint?

2. just buy rolling papers, they're like 40 cents

3. Bible paper dude, but you'll go to hell if you do...

Then again you're probably already going if you smoke weed in the first place.

4. dude rolling papers or nothing.

use the thinnest paper you can find. thatsit

5. are you at least 18 years of age?

YES

NO

click one, but beware, if you click no you will be banned from GC...

6. why wont it click!!!!!! :confused:

7. fuck, i was gonna say that. i've never actually tried this though since i don't smoke joints lol but i have friends that say it works real well.

8. wax paper worked for me back when I was in 9th grade, maybe it'll work for you too!!

9. newspaper smokes great! try and grab like where theres a lot of ink

10. [quote name='"married2mj"']Bible paper dude, but you'll go to hell if you do...

Then again you're probably already going if you smoke weed in the first place.[/quote]

God wanted cannabis to be here and enjoyed by us, it's His plant. His word might make it taste better? I dunno I'm not religious.
    Parking ticket. Might not taste the greatest but fuck the police!

11. [quote name='"married2mj"']..

Then again you're probably already going if you smoke weed in the first place.[/quote]

What the hell?

12. A rolling paper? :confused:

13. I used all kinds of shit when I was underage. Bible paper, telephone book paper, in the end though I found out making a home made bong is the best...until my mom found out i smoked weed, then she ordered me my first bong off GC. Lol.

14. lol^

try contruction paper lmao

15. Use the paper from straws

16. Get some rolling papers FFS.

17. Try cardboard

18. just buy some rollin papers bro they are cheap, plus smoking anything with print on it means you are inhaling the ink plus whatever other chemicals they put on it, not very wise

19. Toilet paper

20. Bible paper works very good indeed, but it's not a good idea to smoke. They burn like blunt papers, they burn slowly. I wish I could find normal rolling paper like that. But your throat will hurt and it's not a good idea because of all the shit that's in the paper. But as a last resort thing it works great.