Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of music do you listen to while smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NY Stoned, Jul 15, 2013.

1. I usually play Mac Miller, Kid Cudi, And Wiz Khalifa

You?

2. I like a variety but I really feel hip hop enhances my high. I've been on a southern binge here recently. Young Dro and T.I.'s Hustle Gang specifically. 

Also listening to A$AP's new album, which has been killer so far. 

3. #3 Keiferreefer, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
    Led zeppelin rage against the machineListen to mother ship by led zeppelin it is crazy

4. Mac miller all day

5. Man y'all gonna be hating on it but Man. I swear. It's orgasmic!

Give me some Greatful Dead!

6. Mac Miller - Watching Movies With the Sound Off ...then I gotta post about it in movies....lol

7. Any Van Halen (Roth-era) or Randy Rhoads guitar playing. As a player myself that stuff is magical after a couple of bowls

8. #8 GBaby803, Jul 16, 2013
    mac miller, kid cudi, kendrick lamar, the weeknd, asap rocky, pink floyd, ace hood, michael jackson, mod son,skrillex

9. [SUB]black Sabbath, pink Floyd, megadeth, tool, Jimi  Hendrix, led zeppelin [/SUB]

10. harcore gansta rap all the under ground shit.

11. Frank Zappa
    Led zeppelin
    Greatul Dead
    CCR
    Sleep
    Electric Wizard
    The Sword
    Melvins
    Black Sabbath

12. Depends on how I am feeling. But usually Kid Cudi, Black Hippy, Curren$y, Wiz, OverDoz, Mac Miller, Joey Badass, etc.

13. #14 MrGoatington, Jul 16, 2013
    Lots of really awful mainstream rappers in this thread.  

A Tribe Called Quest Radio on Pandora, or Tool, Pink Floyd, Big L radio.

14. ngl justin bieber is a whole lot better when your stoned 

15. You haven't lived until you have listened to The Dark Side Of The Moon while high.

16. i have like the weirdest stoner music taste when im stoned. I can listen to anyone from mac miller to pink floid when im stoned ( or sober ). It depends on the situation

17. Anything that I feel like a fucking boss playing haha.

18. Anything that I can, but generally, Pagan Altar, Wicked Lady and Slowdive are almost always on my playlist.

19. Alice in chains. I have a live bootleg of them from 1993. I close my eyes and become layne Staley for a couple minutes.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app