What kind of music do you all listen to?

Discussion in 'General' started by greengirl1515, Aug 13, 2012.

1. I'm more of a metal and alternative rock person. I just can't seem to imagine a stoner listening to country music lol.

2. I know a few stoners who listen to country music, makes me laugh.

But, I listen to a lot.
    Kid Cudi
    Sublime
    Dubstep

Depends on my mood or my high :smoke:

3. Metal and Classic Rock \m/

4. Hip-Hop, Metal, and Classic Rock mostly. I dabble into a bit of almost anything. haha

5. There is a whole section for this, and everything but country.

6. Nothing on the radio, BET, MTV, or VH1...

7. A ton of shit you've never heard of...

8. Melodic death metal, industrial metal, alternative(why is the 3 letter version censored lol) rock, dubstep, bass and drum, techno

9. Well ya know 1 day I go to this

[​IMG]

To this

[​IMG]

:laughing:

10. check out chief greenbud for some country stoner music

11. Everything except for metal, country, dubstep, and most rap/hip-hop

Sounds cliche but that's really the most succinct way to describe my musical tastes.

12. I listen to hip hop, oldschool rap , rock , metal and electronic music except for dubstep. I only listen to dubstep when on unmentionables lol

13. Can't imagine a stoner listening to country? How about Willie Nelson??

14. [quote name='"QuiGonJinn"']What about Willie Nelson??[/quote]

Omg I forgot about him lol

15. Liquid DnB & Jazzy Hip-hop like Marcus D & Nujabes.

16. - Anarcho-punk, thrash, oi punk, hardcore and a bit of ska. (dead kennedys, aus-rotten, the adicts, the exploited ect)
    - Generic stoner music (sublime, cypress hill, Bob Marley ect)
    - Music that is usually associated with African Americans, not small white Irish girls (Wu tang clan, KRS one ect)

Fuck, my itunes is weird as fuck haha

17. Stuff that gets played most in my ituness....
    Jack's mannequin, pete yorn, the killers, ultraviolet sound, crystal castles, devin the dude, cudi, sugar ray, tony hawks american wasteland soundtrack, suicide girls sountrack, and two songs from rent :p

18. [quote name='"LilMissPuffIt"']Stuff that gets played most in my ituness....
    Jack's mannequin, pete yorn, the killers, ultraviolet sound, crystal castles, devin the dude, cudi, sugar ray, tony hawks american wasteland soundtrack, suicide girls sountrack, and two songs from rent :p[/quote]

Wow I think I only knew cudi...but yea op country man that's my shit

19. #19 SplitGenetics, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    I listen to pretty much everything, not so much that new age crap though.. but I love a large variety of music. I particularly listen to hip hop, rock, reggae, and r&b. But I also listen to country, electric, contemporary, ect.

20. I saw crystal castles live and it was a mind fuck. She had a broken leg at the time but she was all dancing around and shit and fell over and the set abrubtly stopped ha.

I don't really dig their music but it was crazy for sure.

I was there because they were playing with everything everything and magnetic man.