What kind of music do u listen to?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Bleezie_King, Apr 8, 2006.

1. I searched it using the exact same words and nothing came up, just so ya know.

So, what kind of music do ya listen to and who's your favorite artint(s)?
    I like rap, expesially Bay Area rap, prob'ly cause I live in the Bay.
    My favorite artist is Mac Dre. That guy can rhyme like no one's business. Too bad he's dead.

Thizz in peace, Mac Dre. We miss u.:(

2. Shit, I listen to a lot.
    Here are some in diff. genres:
    Rock/grunge/metal/whatever (Godsmack, Incubus, Tool, APC, System of a Down, some Linkin Park, Weezer, Queens of the Stone Age, Rammstein, Slipknot, Deftones, Stabbing Westward, Static X, Powerman 5000) Electro/Industrial/techno/whatever (Retard-o-Bot, SMB, Mindless Self Indulgence, Massive Attack, Tv on the Radio, She Wants Revenge) Rap (Ludacris, Necro, Dr. Octagon (<3), Lil Wyte) Ska/Reggae (Peter Tosh, Sublime, Pepper, Slightly Stoopid) uumm...Pop (Britney Spears, Maroon 5) Etc.. (Ani Difranco, Rasputina, Tori Amos, Sigur Ros)
    Yep.

3. Anything that pre-dates the boy band.

4. Metal, rock, alternative, rap, electronica, and reggae.

5. i listen to ALMOST anything

comes in handy when i am chillin wit someone new and they just put on some chill tunes cuz i will usually be down to listen to whatever they put on

6. Jam bands (Phish, Moe. Grateful dead...)
    Progressive rock (Emerson Lake and Palmer, talking heads, jethro tull)
    classic rock
    celtic
    bluegrass

7. Hrmm, I listen to lots of differnt stuff.

60-70's rock
    80's Metal
    90's rock
    Classical
    Classic rock
    Celtic

I listen to alot of stuff that im not sure what you would classify it as, The strokes, Modest mouse, In Extremo, Die toten hosen stuff like that.

My faviort thing to listen to for upity highs would defently be The clash and for a more mellow chill high stuff like Floyd or the strokes, tom petty. :smoking:

8. sublime, slightly stoopid, pepper, 311, rammstein, dre, snoop, long beach shortbus, long beach dub allstars, outkast, bob marley, bob dylan, etc. etc. etc.

9. Big into Underground hip hop (Atmosphere, Aesop Rock, Felt, etc.) I also like alternative.

10. Electronica:

[​IMG]

11. i love Hip Hop (mainstreem, underground, "backpack"), heavy/death metal, blues, jazz, oldies, and belive it or not some country (bite me).

anything that is ear candy.

12. hmm...some different taste in me.. (wow sounds nasty).

main band by far is Iron Maiden.

then no order

uhh..

Dreamtheater
    Rush
    Red hot chili peppers
    pink floyd
    Ozzy Ozbourne

13. Mac Dre is tight also DJ Shadow, DJ Krush

14. Bleezies $ Heem baby

15. i like all kinda music, as long as it flows good, and since rap is all about flow, that is my main fortay, i mostly listen to texas rap though i'm not from texas n shit thats chopped n screwed, also i like shit out of the bay like the dude who posted this..... but i get down with all kinda music

16. pgroove, pfunk, railroad earth, pencil grass, disco biscuits, big fat booty band, hot buttered rum, dead, jah works (see my sig) the gorrilla unit, etc

17. Im into any form of metal. and pretty much anything off psycho+logical records. especially necro's cd the prefix for death. evil shit is the best underground rap song ever!.:smoke:

18. I love listening either to Death Metal or just
    Plain Metal in my Fav bands are:

Cradle of Filth
    Emperor
    Killswitch Engage
    Morbid Angel
    Behemoth
    Nightwish
    As I Lay Dying
    Opeth

So on and so forth

19. Rap: pac, dre, snoop, afro man, busta, eminems alright, chamillionare, maybe few lil jon songs, some mother fuckin e-z E, bone thugs, too short, scrappy, lil flip, webbie, mr. pookie, west coast music is a must when blowin a sweet.... Punk/rock: AFI, blink, avenged sevenfold, metallica, staind, guns n roses, velvet revolver, queens of stoneage is pretty tight, AFI some trippy shit when on psycadelics(sp)... pretty much anything tho if it sounds good(wait isnt that wat everone likes?)

20. rock, grunge, metal, classic rock, you know all that stuff like pink floyd, led zeppelin, metallica, nirvana, rolling stones all that stuff.