What kind of music are you into?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WeedSlayer, May 23, 2012.

1. Alright how many of you like the below

Country
    Rap
    Rock
    Dubstep
    Other

If other list them in the comments below!!:hello:

2. how soon until someone bashes a genre of music they don't like?

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxKrdlsHVmg]Horsedick.MPEG - Ima fuck a white bitch (good sound quality) - YouTube[/ame]

4. Im guessing half way down the second page?

5. Other because I like a little bit of everything.

Catch me on a drunk night like tonight and I might be jamming to some classic punk rock from the 90s/early 2000s.

Catch me on a drunk night like another drunk night and I might be jamming to some 90s rap pretending to be getting bitches and stuff.

Catch me on a drunk night like some time and things and I might enjoy some country music.

Who the fuck knows... Music is awesome. Sometimes I laugh at myself for what I listen to though, because I'm honestly a faggot. I mean I'm a douche bag, but not literally again... I'm just an ass hat.

6. what do you think :rolleyes:

7. ahahahaha

I need to download this song and blast it on my system rolling through a black neighborhood with my top down...

I just need a system in a convertible.

For the record I'm white.

8. Haha I feel like I should roll around in a low rider with hydraulics and some 24 in rims. Looking like this:cool::cool: "Yo where da bitches at homie"

(Not meant to be to racist)

9. how many times have you heard this "I like everything except rap and country." Haha

10. How the hell is it that country and dubstep make the cut but metal doesn't. Lol.

11. The way I see it is metal is a type of rock. ( Dont flame me I just look at that way because Im not into it) Country is in its own musical group. Dubstep I just threw in for those people who trip.

12. I used to be the "I like everything but country" guy until I was with a girl who liked country. Since then I'm a "Everything but screaming about nothing" kinda guy.

Somehow screaming like a douche ranked lower than rhyming words and talking about beer. Weird....

13. Took the words right out of my respectful mouth. :D

14. trap music cuh cuh, chief queef errday

15. Dubstep some rap mostly underground and reagge(x

16. Dammit How could I forget the Reggae????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

17. Haha I was just messing around guys. I don't like hearing those mean words about metal though :( To each their own I guess.

18. In all seriousness whats the difference of metal and rock???:confused:

19. Metal goes ahfhghghghhhhhhhhhhhhhhsdfffffffffffff

Rock goes ahhh I love things, things are good, ahhh yes ahh yes things yes!