What kind of lube to buy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BurtonSnow, Apr 28, 2010.

1. So I've never bought lube before, and never had to worry about it til I for once in my life starting getting serious with a girl. For some reason if I'm not sober, even just a slight buzz from a bowl, my stamina is unreal. Everytime I've been stoned/drunk/buzzed having sex with her she dries up before I can finish.

So 1 solution: Lube.

Any special kind anyone would recommend?

2. I hear Astroglide is a fave among the gays

:wave:

Must work pretty good though

3. You are correct! I was just coming in here to say that. Astroglide or WET Platinum, for sure.

4. Does it matter if im not using it for butt sex?

What makes it so special?

5. don't listen to shaggy here, vaseline isn't meant for your naughty parts ;)

just get a nice waterbased one like astroglide or something :)

6. Of course it doesn't matter - straight people use Astroglide too. It's awesome because it stays slippery, even during rigorous sexin'.

7. I tried this stuff once and it gave me a rash on my manhood :(

Idk why but the warming sensation felt pretty damn good.

Also Baby oil is the shit ;)

8. I've been happy with Gun Oil

9. Mayo(nase).

10. BUT baby oil is not condom-safe.

11. Astroglide. One small bottle will last forever. Works better then that fucking KY jelly shit.

12. Olive Oil works great for my wife and I. Plus it is inexpensive, unobtrusive and edible.

Don't know about its effect on latex condoms though, I've been fixed.

13. Whatever you choose, make sure it's water based.

Oil based lubes aren't really considered too safe anymore, because it's been determined that they can contribute to bacterial infections from the residue they leave.

Also, they are so hard to clean up. It seems to last FOREVER since it's, well, oil. One little spill on the floor, and you can break something if you slip. :laughing:

But.. most important of all, oil based lube degrades latex, so if you're using condoms ( which... you should be) that's a big no no.

14. whatever you buy, i dont recommend that KY heat intense bullshit in the red box. I thought my vagina was going to burn to a crisp and fall off. holy shit it sucked.

15. Another vote for Gun Oil. I get the H2O kind

16. This.

KY is water based and probably the most readily available in stores.

17. Everytime I see your post I think your a girl:/

18. Astroglide is superfantastic. Get the smallest bottle you can find - a little goes a long long long way.