Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of light do I need to grow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TaylorGangBoii, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Hey guys. I know this is probably on here somewhere but my computer is spazzing out so im asking on here. If i am trying to grow Weed, is it possible to use a 60 watt 120 v light. I was going to try to construct a very mini greenhouse the size of a small box at first. Again, im just experimenting. Thanks. :smoke:

2. Go to the marijuana cultivation section.. and no 60 Watt is not enough.

3. 2 60 watts and ur in budiness

Edit lol business

4. The type that lets you see in the dark :eek::cool:

5. for the guy who said 2 60w and your in business. You can't use standerd lights, you need specific ones (dont just use any one lying around the house).

An average HPS of good quality is around $150 for a low wattage one. The cheaper option is CFL's. You need to be prepaired to invest a decent ammount of money to grow.

6. ^^On a serious note....
    What you put in is what you'll get out. Simple as that.

Want to do a 2 bulb cfl grow go ahead. Don't be super excited though! (not that's theres anything wrong with a cfl grow, you can get a good end result if you know what you're doing.)

Just saying, invest in some good HPS - at least you will enjoy it :smoking: