Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of jobs do you guys have?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kenji12349, Mar 10, 2012.

1. I work in a pizzeria. College kid here. The pay sucks but the hours are great and we can do whatever we want on the job. If it's not busy we they have a computer we can browse, satellite tv and we can smoke cigs whenever. Quit smoking bud and cigs but when I used to smoke it was pretty cool. Everyone who works there is either my age or a stoner so we can always relate. Also we can pretty much make whatever food we want.

2. I'm a student full-time and I work at an office supplies store. The pay's decent and the work is pretty fun, all my co-workers are thirty years older than me and are the kind of people that have PhDs and master's degrees in useless fields but can't find jobs anywhere, so it keeps things interesting.

3. Part-time college/dishwasher.

Minimum wage, crappy hours, hard work...average for a dishwasher, i guess.

4. I blow up balloons at partyland. =l

5. Movie usher, half the staff are fake so I kind of keep to myself. Looking for another job andn starting up my own business here in a few.

6. I work a bar, can be the worst job for a stoner when its busy, but when its not its great fun to stand and chat to old alcoholics, always come out the the daftest stuff you could hear. Excellent stoned conversations I've had.

7. I'm a college grad, working as a preschool teacher. Going back for my doctorate eventually.

8. I'm a cashier. It's not all that bad, just sucks at the store I am working at. Pay is decent, but the managers suck 90% of the time. I also can't smoke before I work, I'll only make that mistake once. :bongin:

9. Dish washer at a sushi place. :) easy enough to do baked. Plus I get free food and beer.

10. Ya in Canada for any min wage/average job there is never a piss test/drug test at all. If your applying for a good job that is more of a career than there is usually a physical with a drug test.

11. [quote name='"Puff2XPass"']Carpet steam cleaning in. Pretty fun job, don't see the same stuff everyday. Get to drive between jobs jamming to the radio, no drug testing either![/quote]

Good shit man! My first year out of highschool and Iv been sanding/refinishing hardwood floors for the last 9months or so. Manual labor sucks, but it's rewarding. And as exactly how you said, in-between jobsites just light up a lil one and dig on the radio, your on your own time getting stuff done it's the shit.

12. This^ would be the shit. Good pay, working for pops, feeling secure knowing you'll never get fired unless you Really fuck up with your pops.
    Plus, how could anyone Not have a job when their pops owns a business.
    Plus, you live in Canada, bomb weed for cheap as fuck.
    Fatties gots it made :smoke:

Edit: I don't have a job :(

13. Because they have 'jobs', not 'careers'.
    Big difference.

14. I smoke weed

15. road construction but I'm laid off for the winter. I'm probably going to quit and move away from the area and get back to college now that I have some cash then I have to find a part time job or something.

16. [quote name='"BeatsandGrass"']

Ha lol well that would be impossible, since I'm a bladie lol.

I am a classically trained vocalist :)
    And I dabble in piano[/quote]

I play the piano :)

17. Full time student. Unemployed till after spring break

18. Full time student as well.

19. Work as a roofer and on the graveyard shift at a factory four nights a week.