Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of jobs do you guys have?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kenji12349, Mar 10, 2012.

1. I am a university student, part-time secretary, and part time group exercise class instructor/personal trainer.

2. Music therapy for special education students.

I love my job :)

3. [quote name='"BeatsandGrass"']Music therapy for special education students.

I love my job :)[/quote]

What kind of instrument do you play the skin flute don't count haha :p

4. [quote name='"Kenji12349"']

What kind of instrument do you play the skin flute don't count haha :p[/quote]

Ha lol well that would be impossible, since I'm a bladie lol.

I am a classically trained vocalist :)
    And I dabble in piano

5. Is that for any profession? Just wondering, because I plan on moving to Canada after college for that very reason, plus I love cold weather regions. I've gotten all kinds of different answers about it though, some people are telling me they do drug test others say no, but read it was almost illegal in most cases

6. [quote name='"Lovesmyreligion"']

Is that for any profession? Just wondering, because I plan on moving to Canada after college for that very reason, plus I love cold weather regions. I've gotten all kinds of different answers about it though, some people are telling me they do drug test others say no, but read it was almost illegal in most cases[/quote]

The basic is a background check if you're gonna be working with the government or a large company at a high position. I've actually never heard of anyone getting pissed test for a job. Not just because I live her but I'll tell you theres no better place to live than Canada,toronto. You'd love it here im so happy to even be born here :)

7. [quote name='"BeatsandGrass"']

Ha lol well that would be impossible, since I'm a bladie lol.

I am a classically trained vocalist :)
    And I dabble in piano[/quote]

Oooohhhh yeah gigiddy gig gig ;)

8. #68 Lovesmyreligion, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    Oh I hear that, I'm going to school to be a Pharmacist, so I hope that doesn't or won't apply to what I want to do by that time lol. But that's good stuff to hear, Toronto does seem pretty cool and diverse, I'm thinking more up north though, always kept the goal in mind of being somewhere seeing the northern lights as one reason I stay motivated.

9. [quote name='"Kenji12349"']

Oooohhhh yeah gigiddy gig gig ;)[/quote]

Ha love family guy :)

10. I'm in school and I work at a grocery store.

I'm that fucker that they have do everything. Stock shelves, bag, cashier, sweep, mop, trash, deliver, order inventory, paper work, get carts from the parking lot.

I like my job, but don't want it for eternity!
    I want to be a history professor.

11. [quote name='"The Ganja"']

Hell ya dude, haha he always throws shit and starts causing ruckus around the kitchen when he gets stressed haha[/quote]

Bring the motherfuckin' ruckus!

12. Professionally un-employed. Been traveling around the world but when I get back to Canada I'm thinking i'll get back into flair bartending.

13. I now work at a coffee house.
    Its the perfect job for me, there is always chill music playing, there are great snacks, and the people that come in are really laid back and cool to have a conversation with. It was the first day of my training and all i really did that day was learn how to opperate the cash register and where things were kept. i was in the back office with the manager and he was asking how the first day was before i went home. I was about to leave when the manager pats me on the shoulder and says "dont worry, this is a coffee shop, we dont drug test"

14. [quote name='"smr312"']I now work at a coffee house.
    Its the perfect job for me, there is always chill music playing, there are great snacks, and the people that come in are really laid back and cool to have a conversation with. It was the first day of my training and all i really did that day was learn how to opperate the cash register and where things were kept. i was in the back office with the manager and he was asking how the first day was before i went home. I was about to leave when the manager pats me on the shoulder and says "dont worry SON, this is a coffee shop, we dont drug test"[/quote]

Holy fuck this is a sketchy fuckin place man!

15. I work from home and sell stuff on Etsy.

16. I am a video editor for large screen films. I compose the film (I don't do special effects, I put all the shots together. GREAT pay and hours.

17. yeah i occasionally sell a painting on there

18. I build custom cabinets with one other guy. We work in his garage/shop and we make good money.

19. Carpet steam cleaning in. Pretty fun job, don't see the same stuff everyday. Get to drive between jobs jamming to the radio, no drug testing either!

20. [quote name='"UNAB0MB3R"']Professionally un-employed. Been traveling around the world but when I get back to Canada I'm thinking i'll get back into flair bartending.[/quote]

Backpacker eh how's that?