Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of jobs do you guys have?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kenji12349, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Im a home health marketer. No degree and they have never gave me piss test.

2. [quote name='"Sweetleaftoker"']I'm a line cook at an Italian restaurant[/quote]

Yaya another line cook :)

3. I feel that I fit the stereotype quite nicely, McDonald's.

4. I'm usually a full time student, but I took some time off to get a broken toe fixed. Now I'm working at a bar as one of the sound equipment guys and I serve when I have nothing else to do.

5. I smoke weed professionally. :smoke:

But for real, starting next semester, I'm starting my apprenticeship at a local tattoo parlor.

6. Ive had the same job since i was 16. I work at a grocery store, doing pretty much whatever they need me to. Its pretty fun to do stoned, since you get to talk to a shit load of different people.
    I'm a full time student though so during the year i actually dont have a job, i only work their on breaks now. But im moving back home so i can finally have a steady pay check again.

7. what does your job entail?

8. Need a job so bad. Jobs are hard to come by here in SOcal

9. Im a ECU tuner and specialize in nissan's SR and RB platforms. Really chill fun shit, never feels like im at work.

10. Sr in hs and I do a coop program where I get to leave school at 11 and go to work. Its kick ass I only have to be there 3 hrs. I work at a lawn equipment store making min wage but its my first job so I knew the pay would be low. We mostly sell chainsaws, its what keeps the business running. I sharpen a lot of chains and put together new saws. The fun part is when I get to test them haha. The owners live on the property so I do random stuff for them all the time. I don't do the same thing every day. Its only going to be till the summer then I'm getting a job for 13.50 hr to help get me through college. I could have it now but they don't do the coop program

11. Marketing to doctors who refer patients to home health care.

12. Graphic Designer.

13. Why do I have the idea that almost nobody on here has a job with a college degree required?

14. im still in college so i dont have my degree. which explains why i work at a coffee house and not a bank. but thats all i need right now to pay for my appartment, my cat, car insurance/maitence, food, my marijuana, and to beable to go out whenever I want

15. Most of the people on here are 18 so Of course most don't have college degrees that is plain to see.
    But if you have been a blade for a while you would know many a blades are in fact in college or have already obtained the degrees the want.
    This place is bigger than the apprentice section.

16. I have a BA and am planning on going back for an MFA in a few years.

17. I work at a local pizza place, which I do everything there. I make pizza, take orders, make subs, all fried foods and I deliver. Because I can/do everything there I make 11 and hour and I started at min. which is 7.25 and I started a year ago and I make more than the majority of the people there and I was the last person they hired :D I also come in high everyday and I still get all my work done faster and better than anyone else haha

18. [quote name='"jc259"']former scientist, now manager at a large drug company.[/quote]

Yeah, I grow weed too;)

19. Before I was laid off, I was a Server Administrator. This recession is really pissing me off. LOL

20. pizza deliv. endless toking