Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of jobs do you guys have in Colorado?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by tobymac420, Jun 22, 2010.

1. So i am going to be moving out to Colorado in March, I was wondering what do people on this forum do for work out there. I am going to be moving to Fort Collins. He is a back ground of some of the jobs i have had, Mostly i wanna know like what is the general census for fellow smokers as far as jobs go. Here are my jobs:

I worked retail 16-18
    Printing from 18-19
    I was a Funeral Directors assitant from 19-22 (This was probally the most awesome and bizzare job anyone on these forms has ever had and i honestly was.)
    Back into printing from 22-23 due to funeral home closing.

So there is what I have done, any chance i can find work in Colorado? Also what you guys doing out there.

Toby Mac

2. Professional Ganja Smoker

3. There's definitely jobs out there.
    Just a lot of them aren't worth the money and the time.

I've been looking for a good job for awhile now. But damn
    it's fuckin' hard!!

If any of you CO GC people need a good worker, PM me!!!
    Ha.

4. Yeah IDK, Im glad I live in LA, though the job situation isn't much better atleast it seems like the city is moving, in Midwest USA it's still, and jobs are less interesting than in LA, good luck, try something like construction because I know CO people like to build stuff, or the food industry, if you can get in there are always opportunities. Hope you find something and your move goes well.