Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of instant drug test do hospitals use?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by motoxer, Oct 22, 2014.

1. They draw for on site randoms at my work four times a year. In preparation for this I plan on carrying on of those urine additives in my pocket at all times. But I want to actually test myself first to make sure the thing with work. So I plan on buying on of those test kits and test my pis myself to see what happens. Where can I get a instant drug test kit that resembles one in the hospitals?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. break into a hospital room and test yourself. you can also just use a shitty at-home drug test.

3. They do the same type of lab test as you would receive for pre employment screening.

4. It's not a drug screen or GC test or any of that bs. The randoms are home tests they do on site for insurance reasons. Where they just drop your piss on the piece of paper thing. I am wondering what would be a good test kit to purchase that resembles the ones the nurse uses. So I can use it on myself with the additive to see if the additive works

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum