"what kind of incense is that?"

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MrHhhiiiooo, Feb 9, 2011.

1. I smoked a bowl of purp not long ago I used my sploof and like 15 min later my Mom knocked on my door and asked me what kind of incense I was burning. Btw my iPod was on shuffle. Anyway I was like just regular incense and she said that it smelled just like "dope" and she was like show me the package so I walked over to my incense grabbed a few cones and told her it was that and she told me to show her the package so I said it just came in a ziplock because it did it was from earthbound trading company and she didn't even smell it she just asked how I liked that smell and I said that it smelled good. It was literally the scariest thing ever. I'm not smoking inside again while I live with her.

2. ahh the bullshit we all can come up with when we are stoned.i tried that excuse before and i was so high my mom called bullshit instantly...sigh:(

3. your iPod was on shuffle?

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t93dpaoYWv4]YouTube - The Comebacks - The iPod Shuffle[/ame]

5. She knows. Maybe she'll hint that she likes to burn that kind of incense too.

6. One time I smoked in my room (before my parents knew i smoked) and i was really REALLY high) I had some marijuana incense from Spencer gifts and my mom came and asked me if i was smoking i said no she said whats that smell i said the incense. I showed her the box they came in and she laughed she took out what i thought was a stick and said this is what i smell right, I didnt really look so i said yea and she got my dad and he said so were you get the incense i told him and he said no look. And i noticed he had my bag. After that they just said if i wanna get high (my mom thinks its ok if your responsible, But my dad did a shitload of drugs and think if i smoke pot ill smoke crack) go out side into the woods.

Sorry for hijacking your thread I just though it would be relevant

7. That would be very scary. Closest I've been to being caught is when my mom smelled smoke in my brothers bathroom. I had just blazed, sprayed ad opened a window. She asked my brother why it smelled like smoke(shes only found one j like two years ago) and he said idk. She just assumed it was coming from my neighbors yard for some reason:hello:

8. Shit I forgot to mention that while I was getting the incense the skit let's make a dope deal came on my iPod dock but I don't think she noticed