Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What kind of high ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by b004u, Apr 14, 2009.

1. I think sour deisel and purple hazed i smoked with my friends crew a long ass time ago .

I remember that when i bounced after a joint because i was hella hungry , we all sat on a

bench and 2 of my friends , FIRST they shouted my name when i was like far away from

them. ( I can hear them ) so i turn back once , and then kept walking and repeatedly

i kept turning back and seeing them shout my name but i was like a far distance away

where even when you shout , you wont be able to haer. I felt like this great high , man it was

crazy!

2. Oh man... Someone needs to focus on school more than smoking weed with their homeboys...

3. this is a weed smoking forum...