What kind of high

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sdnoob2016, Nov 15, 2018.

1. What sort of high would I get if I harvested now with the trichomes looking like this? 18-11-15%2013%3A15%3A23.jpg

Sent from my H3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 PAOLO1981, Nov 15, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    !

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I had to harvest one of my plants early once. It had mostly clear trichs and a few cloudy.

The high was lightly psychoactive but speedy. If I remember right, some anxiety too. Left me very unsatisfied and yearning for something better/stronger

That said, I've been smoking since I was 13 and am pushing 60 (my tolerance is high)

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I really think you need to be patient and allow it to finish, and with proper drying and cure. Guessing you are out of bud?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Immature Cannabis is THC heavy with not enough CBD to take the edge off. Feels like fingernails on a Chalkboard. Unpleasant stone that is short lived as well.
    One of the worlds languages the word for Insanity translates as Someone who smokes immature Cannabis.
    Can't recall just what language off hand. One of the African Countries I wanna say.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. You mean not enough cbn, right?

7. LOL could be but I'm reasonably sure it was the ratio of the two primary Cannabinoids that results in the to edgy feel of to much THC without enough CBD to smooth the ride. CBN is more the sleeper degraded THC I've always thought.
    I know they now recommend CBD to lessen the impact of to much edible.
    BNW

8. I get what you mean. Must have not been the right genetics for the op, I’d assume. Letting more thc turn to CBN could of maybe helped with the anxiety tho?

9. I would say barely any if any. Its premature imo.

Wait till the trichome heads are more milky. Or for a couch like effect wait till about 20% of them turn amber. :)

10. I'd say not great at all! Not only are they clear but it looks like you've snipped abit of leaf to take this, and thc on the leaves mature faster than on the bud.

11. LOL, I thought he HAD to harvest (because of rot or something)

Hey OP, if your asking cause you're out of smoke, just pluck a bud or two off. It's not going to stress the plant as much you might think. Definitely better than chopping the whole plant!

And put some bee's honey on the wound to minimise the chance of spores getting in the plant (mould spores)

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app